The mothers gave him a bright smile and greeted back.

"Uh, today. I have here um, a friend--"

"Oh golly, she's Zach's girlfriend!" The woman, who I assume, is Zach's mom gave me a huge smile.

"From that interview?" Another brunette who looked a lot like Jack's mom asked.

"Wait, why are you the only one here, Corbyn? Where's my son and the others?" A brunette woman asked.

"Uh, about that.." Corbyn started, then looked at me for help.

I sighed internally.

Showtime.

"Hi, I'm Arsenic Bolde, a previous secret agent. I was your sons' bodyguard last year when they were receiving death threats. I went undercover as their makeup artist, and you may have seen me get buried on live television, but I'm alive. Very alive." I paused, looking at their expressions.

I saw one of the brunettes fidget.

"I was reassigned to handle their case when another set of death threats were shot at them, but due to unfortunate circumstances, I was removed and replaced. Other agents handled the case, but failed. Now, I'm back to handling the boys' case not as a secret agent, but as a friend. I came here to you today because I need very important information that only you hold."

They nodded in understanding.

"But, where are our sons?" A brunette who fidgeted earlier asked.

Who is she?

She looks oddly famili--

Oh my God it's Daniel's mom.

"I don't know." I spoke, blandly.

"They were kidnapped, luckily, Corbyn was able to call 911 before he was struck with the sleeping gas that was infesting the area where they were. Unfortunately, the others were taken. Their new bodyguards at that time were missing in action." I answered her question.

The texan mom broke down into tears.

"Oh my baby. My baby is out, God knows where!"

Another one of them comforted her, "Myta, calm down. This young girl will help us find them, okay?"

The woman, Myta, nodded, "Okay, Carrie."

Who's moms are they?

As if reading my mind, Corbyn said, pointing at each one, "Myta is Zach's mom, Carrie is Jonah's, Keri is Daniel's, and Kirsten is Jack's."

I nodded.

"So what is this information that only we hold?" Kirsten asked.

Corbyn looked at Daniel's mom, "Actually, only Keri knows this."

They all looked at her.

"W-what?" She stuttered, pointing to herself.

"May I talk to you, Ma'am? In private? " I spoke blandly, silently thanking Corbyn for putting the subject up.

Keri nodded, gulping.

"They'll be back in a few." I heard Corbyn say.

I led Keri to the kitchen I saw earlier.

"Mrs. Seavey, this is a yes or no question. Answer me, were you a lawyer of ATC?" I stared her down, still showing respect.

She nodded, "Y-yes. That was way back. I then left the agency because I wanted to focus more on my family."

I nodded in understanding, "Did you sign the previous boss' last will and testament?"

"Previous boss?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes, Mr. Antonio Milan, he died a while back." I said, looking down.

"Oh my goodness, really? We had made his will when he was like, forty-five. And-- oh my. I am so sorry." She looked shell-shocked.

"Its fine. So, do you know the contents of the will?" I asked.

"I have a copy on my cloud storage. I'll just send it to Corbyn." She smiled.

I returned the gesture, "Thank you, Ma'am."

"No! Thank you, Arsenic. For taking care of my son. I hope you get him back soon though. That little kid can be annoying sometimes, I don't know what kind of things those people could have done about it."

We both chuckled but we knew that was a possibility.

She engulfed me in a hug, and I froze.

Was this how a mother---

I shook my head and hugged her just as tight, closing my eyes.

"We have to go." I said to Corbyn and Four.

"Thank you for accommodating us. I'll get your children back. Agent's honor." I smiled.

They all gave me small sad smiles and all of a sudden, they all hugged me.

My heart was palpitating. Oh my God.

I feel so.. loved?

I shook all thoughts aside and smiled as I felt their warmness engulf me.

We stopped hugging and made it out the door.

"Bye mom! Bye everyone!"

"Bye Zach's girlfriend!"

-
Vote, Comment, Follow, Share! ♥