17. King of Curses

Začít od začátku

" It's good to be outside for once it's been a while".

"I-is it dead" I stuttered.

'What a stupid question Y/N'
I thought to myself.

" I mean you can tickle him and see if he laughs if you're not sure".

Yep stupid question..

He spun around and his attention was fully on me.
I immediately got ready to fight again.

"Oh please you couldn't even land a punch on that special grade properly, you really think you can fight me?"

" I-"

Before I could blink he closed the distance between us. I could feel his breath on my face.

"Although if you did fight me I don't think I'd stop you trying" he smirked.

" If you're going to kill me just do it, I don't like playing games" I sneered.

He raised a brow at me.

" Who says I want to kill you?"

" That's what you do isn't it? You want full control and you'll kill people that try to stop you. Especially sorcerers".

" Have you done research on me? I'd blush if I could" he mocked.

" S-stop joking around Sukuna, either kill me or switch with Yuji!" I shouted.

I tried to sound brave but I failed miserably. My body was trembling and I couldn't look him in the eye.

" If you really think I want you dead then why on earth would I have saved you earlier?" 
He tilted my head to look at him, expecting an answer.

" I-I don't know! To kill me yourself, use me to get to someone?"

" If I wanted you dead you'd be dead by now Y/N, besides it would be a waste of such a pretty face".

I tried to turn my face away to hide the blush spreading over my face. Why did he have such an effect on me?

" What do you want from me?"

" I'm still working that one out, give me a chance we've only just officially met".

He grabbed my face to force me to look at him again. He seemed amused about the effect he was having on me.

" If you look away from me again I'll kill every last one of your friends in this park, understood?" He grinned.

" Y-you're crazy"

" When was I ever sane?"

My breathing became hitched and I felt myself heating up. Dammit my body was a traitor. He literally threatened my friends and confirmed he was insane and I acted like this? I needed to pull myself together.

And then he did the unexpected as if he knew what he did to me. His lips crashed onto mine. I could feel him smirking while he did it.
He suddenly pushed me away and before I could react his markings started to fade and he dropped to the floor.
I hesitantly approached him.

" Y-Y/N?"

Yuji was back thank god.

"Hey I'm here are you alright Yuji?"

" Yeah I-I must've switched without realising, I'm sorry! Are you okay did he hurt you??"
He started panicking and looked to see if I was hurt.

" No don't worry he didn't hurt me, the only one we need to check on is Nanami, the curse knocked him out".

" Alright let's go check him, wow can't  believe you guys survived Sukuna, I'm so relieved! Wonder why he didn't hurt you?"

" Yeah it's something I'm still trying to figure out... It's definitely out of character...I'm just gonna catch my breath a minute, go ahead to Nanami".

"Gotcha! But are you sure you're okay Y/N?"

I smiled at him and nodded. Yuji clearly still didn't believe me but he didn't push it further and went off ahead of me.

Everything that happened was still racing through my head. My first encounter with Sukuna was definitely not what I expected to say the least.. yet it only made my curiosity grow.

A/N: Hello! Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!
I couldn't resist putting Sukuna in the story as he is too fine 😮‍💨.

Don't worry this is still a Toji x Reader!
Thanks everyone for supporting this story!
If there is anything you guys want to see in this story, such as more or less of any characters, please let me know!