Chapter 9: A bit tipsy (Smut)

Third person POV:

Since everyone has just finished exams, Xiao and Aether (mostly Aether) decided on inviting their friends to drink with them.

#besties
__________________

Aether (very gay)
————
Who's free tmrw?
we're planning on holding a small party (theres wine btw) bc exams are
done

Venti :DDD
—————
DID I HEAR WINEEE

Xiao (an emo)
——————
No, you read it you dunce

Venti :DDD
————
WAAAAHHH XIAOS SO MEANN

Lumine (also very gay)
————
I'll invite ayaka

Aether (very gay)
————
SISTER AYAKAA :DD

Lumine (also very gay)
————
yesyes now respectfully stfu

Kazuha (kazoo man)
—————
Scara and i will go

Xingqiu (smart ass)
————
Same goes for chongyun and i

Albedo (smart smart ass)
—————
ill ask kaeya

The night of the next day dawns as Xiao and Aether finish setting everything up. "I hope nothing goes wrong" "It won't, don't worry" (it will - Krazylee) The other gently kisses Aether's forehead as reassurance. "HEY HEYYY VENTI IS HEREE" Venti made one of the loudest entrances possible, surprisingly early. Around 20 minutes later, Kazuha and Scaramouche arrived holding hands, with Xingqiu and Chongyun right behind them. Ayaka and Lumine walked in holding a bag of desserts. Just then Albedo sent Xiao a message.

Albedo
—————————————

Albedo
—————
Kaeya may or may not have fucked me a couple hours ago so i cant make it

(rip albedo’s legs - artboba)

Interesting.

At some point, they all started drinking, whether they liked it or not (poor chongyun). It was all chaos, Venti singing while hiccuping, Lumine telling Ayaka some shitty pick up lines ( aye mamacita let me give you a kiss - Lumine, probably ), Xingqiu forcing Chongyun to drink, Kazuha and Scaramouche making out in the corner ( oh hohoho - Krazylee). "Uwwaaahh, I feel weird~" Aether cried out, he hasn't ever gotten drunk before "Hey Xiao Xiao" "hm?" The other turns his head to face the blonde "I love you"
Aether pulled Xiao in for a deep kiss, holding his face so it could last longer, for a few minutes of making out, they finally stopped to catch air, before the drunken blonde suggested "Let's finish this in the bedroom~"

( Your friends are still in your home you know… - Krazylee)

Xiao and Aether excused themselves from everyone else and went to their room to have some actual “fun” Aether took hold of Xiao's hand with his own using the other to hold his cheek before they both once again intertwined their lips, a mix of midnight and sunlight messing around at the midst of the night, Xiao slowly removing Aether' clothes, and taking a look at his lover's body before removing his own clothing, Xiao mysteriously found lube, and wiped it around Aethers hole, slowly pushing it in, using slow thrusts as to stretch it a bit but make it less painful, and more pleasurable, Aether being a bit dirty at the moment rubbed Xiao's length to also give his lover pleasure, Aether rubbed the pre-cum on Xiao's length so it'd make it also less painful and to waste less time to have their moment of fun, when Xiao finally finished prepping Aether's hole, they switched positions where Xiao laid down and Aether was on top of him, Aether took Xiao's length into his mouth and began to suck on it, for a few minutes, Aether stopped and took Xiao's length out of his mouth and positioned himself onto Xiao's length and slowly took it in sitting all the way down so it goes deep inside filling in all of his insides and giving an immense amount of pleasure but the pain was still there so he had to take a moment to adjust to it before being able to move and give Xiao more pleasure, A few moments before Aether suddenly lifted himself up to thrust back onto Xiao's length, taking in more than what he should've left him to felt more pain causing him to shed a few tears before Xiao changed their position so Aether was laying down and Xiao was on top of him, Xiao gave Aether a few kisses on the cheek and neck before he positioned his dick onto Aether's hole and slowly inserts it in, intertwining their hands as Xiao pushed it in all the way, and slowly thrusts in and out in a pattern, both enjoying the pleasure that is being given,  after awhile of it Aether adjusted to the pain and it was less than it was before, Aether giving the approval for Xiao to go faster and pulling him into a hug, Xiao started to thrust into Aether faster, but still trying to not cause his lover to feel more pain, after awhile of them feeling pleasure Xiao started to feel a knot in his stomach and gripped onto Aether's hand, leaving his thrusts to get more sloppier before he came inside of Aether without a warning, taking a few breaths to calm down “I.., they once again intertwined their lips, for the last time before laying down side by side to cuddle into each other's warmth, Xiao petting Aether, With one hand and holding his hand with the other, 'Did we just do..
.it?' Aether thought before they slowly fell asleep together. Intertwined like fates.

Before Scaramouche came in moaning with Kazuha saying “harder daddy~ mm go faster a-ahh~”.

__________________________________________________

This, this right here is a work of art <333  - Mika
________________________________

Extra
____________________

Childe: ack- where’s the lube?

Zhongli: What? We just used it the other day, where could it have gone?

“AHHNN~ XIAOO~”

Zhongli: …
Childe: Hey atleast he’s not a bottom!

(i want to see aether riding xiao as a top - Krazylee)

( Brought to you by yours truly- Krazylee( no I didn't write the xiaother smut, I wrote the kazuscara)

As Xiao (not so) drunkenly dragged his lover to the bedroom, Scaramouche pinned Kazuha to the wall and made out with him, hands gripping his lover's waist as things got heated. Clothes strewn everywhere as Scaramouche pumped Kazuha, kissing and leaving marks all over the albino's neck and chest. "Hah~ Sc- Scara!" Kazuha moaned as he gripped the other's shoulder for support. And then the two fucked in the bathroom cause it was the nearest enclosed area.

The end