"Perfect then why don't you pick fine arts instead stressing yourself and struggling in doctor of medicine" She says and yes she has a point i knew how to draw, but Jae-kyung didn't know the reason why i choose doctor of medicine, a long story.

"I know how to draw, but since i turn 10th grade i quit doing drawings" I says and she furrowed her eyebrows"

"Why?" She asked and i shrugged.

"I'll say for some private reason i guess" I says and she nodded understandingly.

After the our lunch break ends me and Jae-kyung parted our ways she went to her class and i went to mine, as i enter my class all of them are here except for Mrs.Hussein.

"Hi" I says greeting them all, they stop from talking to their seat mates and look to me. Well i want to be close with my classmates in this class since my classmates in culinary arts are kind and close to me.

"Hello" Some of my classmates greeted and some are not, i smile and nodded.

The class started and it came well, professor hussein discuss some topic about doctor of medicine and she said that this week will be just a discussion while the upcoming week will be a practice for us about being doctor.

While we are listening to Mrs.Hussein discussion i open my notes and jotted down all the important she's saying, just to make sure if needed in examples exams.

"Since upcoming week will be our practice/training i need to divide all of you" Mrs.Hussein says and some of my classmates on the back murmured.

"I have a small box here once the two of you pick the same color, means they're team"

"Got it?" Professor asked and we all nodded.

Mrs.Hussein walk around the room starting me to pick a color, she shake the small box and i inserted my hands inside before taking it out.

Professor walk around until the last student.

"All of you already got a color so now I'll dictate the color and all you need to do is stand up to see who's your partner" Professor said and we nodded, i lick my lips in nervousness i don't have any idea who would be my partner for this training it could be girl, or boy?.

I look around the room, 6 girls and 4 boys.

"Yellow?" Mrs.Hussein asked and i look behind looking to see who is it, 2 girls, they look each other before taking their seats.

"Purple?" A one boy and one girl stood up from their seats and look each other before professor nodded.

"Green?" A 2 boys stand up and look around the room.

"Can i change my partner Professor?" The boy asked and Mrs.Hussein shakes her head.

"Accept what you get" They sat down in defeated before i nibble my lips.

"For the remaining four students who haven't reveal their partner, so blue?" I gasp and stood from my seats as the color i got was called, i turn my head to see who's my partner will be.