THALLGREN

Okay there might be a few errors in the beginning bc I copied and pasted the script and "story-ified" it. Also, both Ty and Thal are a bit more "soft" when it comes to one another.

I also take requests - cannot stress that enough :)

Senn sprinted across the shallow river towards his home of Sendaria.

"Wait - Senn!" Thalleous shouted.

Senn didn't stop. Thalleous teleported in front of him and grabbed him by the arm.

"Let go of me!" Senn shouted, tugging at Thalleous.

"Whoever did this could still be here!" Thalleous growled.

Senn stopped struggling as he realized what he meant.

"Wait here Senn. I will check for survivors." Thalleous said firmly, drawing his sword and walking into the burning village. There are dead Ardoni bodies around.

Senn waited a moment, but couldn't wait any longer. He hurried towards where Ria used to stay, and looked inside. The place was a mess, books and things everywhere. A hand grabbed him suddenly and he whirled around, looking at Thalleous.

"We have to leave- now. We will go to Ataraxia- you will be safer there." Thalleous said quickly, he seemed panicked.

Thalleous took Senn by the hand, hurrying out of the house. They both stopped suddenly. From out of the flames, a few Voltaris walked, weapons drawn.

"Run Senn, now!" Thalleous shouted.

Senn started to sprint back towards Timber as Thalleous glared at the lead Voltaris... Tygren.

Three Voltaris charged him, but Thalleous held them off and fought them, killing just two. He killed the last of the three that initially charged him, when a fourth now attacked him with a spear. This one was more dangerous and better trained.

Thalleous finished off the spear-wielder a moment later, using the spear to stab down the body as he noticed the Voltaris were now almost completely surrounding him.

A familiar voice called from behind Thalleous. "Thalleous Sendaris! We meet again!"

Thalleous turned slowly to face Tygren.

"I noticed you moved the Prime Songs. I need them... can you not see? Look.... look what you made me do." Tygren motions around to the burnt village insultingly, not seeming to care that he just killed everyone there.

"I have fought against your kind for two hundred years, Tygren. Whatever the Voltaris are planning..." Thalleous raised his sword a little, challenging Tygren. "I will stop it."

He begined walking backwards slowly towards Senn and Timber, who awaited nervously.

"You won't escape this time, old man." Tygren motioned to attack and the Voltaris charged forward. Thalleous waited until they were upon him, then activated his shockwave Song, sending the Voltaris flying. He ran forward and killed one of the survivors, then teleported to the side and killed the last.

Tygren was now nearly upon Thalleous, and they fought. Thalleous uses his shockwave Song once more, which Tygren tried to block with his sword but it still sends him flying back.

Thalleous picked Tygren up easily with one hand, seeing he was much stronger and bigger than Tygren. His breathing was labored as he scratched and tugged at Thalleous's hand, trying to get him to let go.

"Kill me already!" He pleaded as Thalleous raised his sword to Tygren's chest.

Thalleous let out a sound of anger and annoyance, throwing (or rather YEETING) Tygren back up against a tree.