Part 3:Something Strange...

Finally it was an morning of adventure.V,jungkook and jimin made breakfast for them all and they quickly ate it and headed out.jungkook and jimin stayed behind to guard the house and do the dishes.While the rest were at the beach,having fun,playing dodgeball,Jimin was watching tv.Jungkook finished cleaning the dishes and told jimin he was gonna go for a walk outside.Jimin nodded.As jungkook left,jimin thought to himself,"man I feel walking around the house,eh I should do something productive other then watching tv for today".And so he did,he got up and walked around the house.

As he walked around the house,he felt like something was odd.......Ever since he came to this house he felt like the aura was weird and ghostly....and last night when he was taking a midnight snack from the cabinet something fell which is pretty weird since no one was there and there was no wind to make it fall.As he walked into the living room he saw a painting.A painting of a girl with powder white skin and Nile black hair.He felt like it was odd that the girl.....didn't have a face,just the outline of where the eyes,lips and nose should've been.He quickly dismissed it as it was 2 pm and he was supposed to make lunch."Jungkook should be here by now...eh whatever he'll come back soon surely" jimin thought to himself as he prepared the table.

It was 3 pm and the boys finally came back from the beach.They showered and joined in for lunch but all of them were wondering where jungkook was."hey jimin why isn't jungkook here with us?"V asked."yeah aren't we supposed to all have lunch together"Jhope said and the others started getting more curious aswell and asked many questions."I have no idea bros but he told me he was gonna go for a walk outside."jimin exclaimed."I think we should go search for him if he doesn't come back after lunch"Suga said.All of them agreed and ate their lunches.

As they finished their lunch,jungkook still hadn't come back.Just as they were getting ready to search for jungkook.....he suddenly appeared on their doorway but something was strange.....His skin was much more paler then before and his eyes.....they looked blank..Perhaps it's just the weather...right?