Daikon: No, I'll be the one to finish you off. For taking away 17! Your days of terrorizing the Earth will be over!

Cell: Hohoho! I've always wanted to face the legendary duo! And all you have to say is "one more day?" This is the most disappointing thing I heard all day! I never thought that you two were cowards!

Goku: "..."

Daikon: Wait a minute, I can sense Piccolo! He's alive!

Goku: You're right! Hang on Piccolo! We're on our way! Everything's going to be alright Tien.

Daikon: You did well holding off until the androids escaped.

Tien: Thank you, guys.

Goku grabs Tien's arm and Daikon Grabs his shoulder as they teleport to another location. Cell then looks around to see that they didn't go that far.

Daikon: There he is!

Daikon runs over to Piccolo and drags him out of the water.

Daikon: Don't worry Piccolo. We'll be on the lookout soon.

Cell: 'What! How is he still living?! I got too careless.'

Daikon throws the piccolo over his shoulder as Goku Carries Tien under his arm.

Goku: don't worry you guys! I'll give you guys Senzu beans as soon as we get to The lookout!

Cell: no Goku. You will fight me right now!

Cell blitz towards Goku and Daikon. Goku and Cell stare at each other while Daikon is looking at their stare.

Daikon: Wow you are slow!

Goku teleports out of there before Cell can land a hit on them. Cell lands on the ground with the dust picking up around him.

Cell: They just, disappeared! where did they go this time? That move could be useful. I gotta find out how to do that. But anyway, that will be the last time they get away from me!

Cell flies off, to look for the one thing he needs most. Back on the lookout, Gohan is calling out to Piccolo.

Gohan: Piccolo! Are they ok dad?

Goku: Yes, but they both need a senzu bean pronto!

Daikon: Right!

Time-skip brought to you by Daikon just sitting

Piccolo: Damn it! Cell has gotten too strong for us now! His power is unnatural. But that's just me speaking.

Daikon: right now, the only hope we have is Vegeta. and who knows how strong he's gotten!

Goku: And there's only one way to find out.

Tien Piccolo Daikon Goku: Waiting.

Popo: Well wait no more. Vegeta and Trunks have come out.

Goku: Finally!