Tien: TRI-BEAM HAAA!!

The beam crashes into Cell, Pushing Cell to the ground, and 18 away from it.

On the lookout, Tien's move can be sensed by everyone there.

Goku: Oh no!

Gohan: Tien jumped in didn't he?!

Daikon: It seems like it! But it seems he ditched the plan.

Goku: He's not even supposed to be there! What's his deal!

Tien: *Panting* Looks like I got him for a while. But I know you're down there somewhere! And I bet you're raging! I've done it now.

Tien looks over at Android 16 and 18 recovering from his attack.

Tien: Why are you still here?! Get out of here now! Cell isn't defeated so you guys best get out of here!

Cell starts to fly up at full speed but Tien pushes him back down with another Tri-beam. 18 runs to 16.

18: Can you fly right now?

16: I can try.

Tien right now is using all his life force to stall Cell long enough so the androids can escape, knowing that he can't do this for long.

Goku: Darn it! What is he doing?! He knows no matter how much he does he can't sustain that for long! We might lose him!

Daikon: Maybe he thought of something else. Maybe like stalling?

Goku: Yeah but if this keeps going then he will kill himself!

16: I don't think I can fly anymore.

18: Yes you can! Just keep it up for a little longer!

Tien stops screaming and pauses for a moment before he falls to the ground. Furious at losing sight of the Androids, Cell demanded that Tien ay for the interruption, WIth his life. But Goku wasn't about to lose another goes for the only way to make it there faster. But not without some company.

Daikon: Hold on Goku! I'm coming to.

Goku: Ok makes no difference but okay!

Daikon grabs Goku's shoulder and they both teleport to the battlefield. both arriving in the nick of time to save Tien.

 both arriving in the nick of time to save Tien

Cell: It's Goku! And his little Friend.

Daikon: Little?!

Goku: Why don't you leave my friend alone and back off.

Cell: So you're Goku.

Goku: And I take it you're Cell.

Daikon: I mean, with a name like that you're sure to be ugly

Cell: What?!

Daikon: Shut the hell up fish lips. we're here to get our friends.

Goku: I'd like to teach you a lesson Cell. But I need one more day before I'm strong enough to go against you. And I'll make you pay for sure Cell!