Chapter 9 - Showing affection

Começar do início

"Your moans sound so cute." Rimuru said making me blush furiously.

  Rimuru pulled his hand out before I came. He licked his finger covered with my cum with a seductive look on his face.

"My, you taste so delicious~" (Rimuru)

  Before I could say anything to his comment, he suddenly dived in between my thighs and started to lick my vagina slowly, making me thrash around, unable to control the pleasure I'm receiving right now. Rimuru grabbed my both of my legs making me unable to move around and sped up licking me.

"Ahnnnn~ please~ ahnnn~ I want it more! Ahnnnn~" I moaned as I grabbed a clump of his hair and fondled my breast with the other hand.

  Rimuru inserted his tongue inside my vagina and started to lick around and suck on it. His tongue roamed around every part of my inside, eating me up vigorously until he reached the spot.

"Ahhnnnnn~! Theree~ ahnn~ That's the spot! Ahhnnnnnn~" I moaned out loud as his tongue hit my sweet spot, making me shake madly in pleasure. Rimuru continued to lick my sweet spot with extreme accuracy for ten minutes and I started to feel something building up inside me.

"Ahnnnn~ Rimuruu~ ahnnn~ I'm going to cumm~ Ahnn~" I moaned as I felt my orgasm looming over in the distance. Upon hearing this, Rimuru increased the speed impossibly, licking and sucking me until I finally climaxed.

  My body convulsed and I arched my back as I came hard and sprayed the liquid in Rimuru's mouth. Rimuru received it all and gulped it down. Then, he leaned down and kissed me, making me drink half of it. It tasted a little bit weird but it tasted sweet too somehow.

  I laid on the bed panting, with Rimuru planting feather light kisses around my neck and breast. After a few minutes, my pants died down and I sat up and faced Rimuru with a smile.

"Sit down and lean on the wall. I need to pay you back honey~" I said after I recovered from the orgasm.

  Rimuru did as he was told and I slowly pulled down his boxers, revealing his semi-hard penis.

  I licked my lips and planted a kiss on the tip, making Rimuru flinch at the sensation. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and started to stroke it slowly while licking the tip.

  Rimuru gritted his teeth and threw his head back, clearly indicating that he was enjoying this. I let my hand go and started to lick his shaft from the top to the bottom, making him grunt in pleasure. 

  I slowly licked down the shaft until I reached the very root of it and put his balls in my mouth and sucked on them. Rimuru hissed in pleasure, making me suck him harder upon hearing that.

  His penis was fully hard now and some precum was oozing out of the tip. It was hitting me on my forehead as I sucked his balls.

  After a good few minutes, I let go off his balls and took his length in my mouth. I licked it around using my tongue and sucked on it. The taste of his cock and precum was so tantalizing that I increased the speed and sucked him harder, craving for more.

"Ugh, you are so good at this." Rimuru groaned as he took the clump of my hair in his hand, helping me suck him off easier.

  I just smirked and draw a deep breath, creating a vacuum inside my mouth making me able to suck him with much more force than before. I started to finger myself again too, as I felt my body heat up again and my vagina itching.

  Rimuru noticed me fingering myself and smirked mischieviously.

"Oh, are you feeling itchy down there? Let me help you."  Rimuru changed the position, making him face my wet entrance, 69 position to be precise. He began to lick my vagina again and sucke on it occasionally. He licked every drop of love juice leaking out of my vagina, making me shiver in pleasure.