Chapter 9 - Showing affection

Start from the beginning

  I moaned as I felt pleasure on every spot he landed a kiss on me. I wanted to wrap my arms around him but unfortunately he still had them pinned to the bed with his hands.

  Why am I feeling more sensitive than usual? Is it because of alcohol? Well, if that's the case, it really did its job.

  Rimuru pulled away after five minutes of kissing me. I was slightly disappointed that he stopped but I then noticed him taking his clothes off. I just watched him, slightly drooling at the sight of his bare body. 

  Rimuru just smirked and started to took off my clothes slowly while caressing every inch of my body. I shivered in pleasure as I felt his soft hand traveling through every part of my body. Both of us were soon left only in our underwears.

  I pulled him into a kiss again with my arms wrapped around his neck. Our bare tops were grinding against each other and I could feel something hard pressing against my leg.

  I then felt his hand moving slowly on my back, taking off my bra. He took it off and threw it aside, exposing my breasts and erected pink nipples.

"Mmmph~ ahnmm~" I let out some muffled moans as he started to massage my breast and play with my nipples. His hand moved around my breast, squeezing and rubbing them.

  Rimuru leaned on to the side of my face and nibbled my earlobe making me flinch and moan louder. He then slowly leave a trail of kiss down to my neck and to my breast until he reached the tip of my nipple and started to lick the tip of my nipple, making me moan in pleasure.

  He bit on my nipples and pulled it while squeezing the other mound, making me cry out in pleasure.

"Ahn~ ahnnnn~ Rimuruu~ don't stop! Ahnn~!" (Ciel)

  He just smirked and started to suck on my breast sending wave of pleasure on the top of my body. He made an eye contact with me with a mischiveous glint in his eyes and started to hum, sending vibration on my breast and nipple, making me moan louder and louder.

"Ahhnnnnn~ yess~ ahnnnn suck it harder~ ahnn~" (Ciel)

  He sucked and fondled my breast for twenty minutes and moved on to the next one, making me moan for another twenty minutes until he pulled away, making a thin line of saliva from his mouth to my nipple, with a seductive grin on his face.

"Hehe, who would have thought that usually kind and calm Rimuru has this side." I said, recovering from the pleasure I just received.

"Oh, so you don't like it?" Rimuru said as he slipped his hand inside my panties and started to rub my vagina before my previous pleasure subsided entirely. 

"N- no. hmmph~." (Ciel)

"You're drenched down here, you seem to enjoy this." Rimuru said with a smirk. He rubbed my now drenched entrance in circle until he inserted his middle finger in my vagina and started to pump in and out of me.

"Tell me Ciel, do you like it?" Rimuru whispered seductively in my ears as he leaned down on me close enough that I could feel his breath on my face.

"Ahhnnnnnnnn~ I- ahhnnnn~ like it! Ahnnn~" (Ciel)

"Good girl." Rimuru said with a amile as he took off my panty with his other hand, leaving me completely naked and with his finger still inside me which made me blush heavily even though I was the one who wanted to do this.

  Rimuru just smirked at my reaction and added his ring finger. He began to pump his finger in and out of me again, but this time, he doubled the speed making me moan out loud.

"Ahhnnnnnnnn~ ahhhnnnnnnnnn" I moaned as waves of pleasure rushed through every part of my body. 

  My vagina was completely drenched now and water-like liquid were leaking out from it, soaking the blanket under me, creating a little puddle.