furrowing his eyebrows he went to the door unlocking it, "what do you need chris?". jack gritted, "i have a few things we need to discuss it'll help your career". jack nodded stepping aside chris walked inside the house. "take your shoes off and meet me in the kitchen". chris did as told eyeing the heels,

taking the tea out jack grabbed the spoon swirling it around in the cup before blowing on it. hearing pattering feet chris looked over seeing tobias walking beside monica who looked exhausted and paler than he's ever seen.

he eyed her face noticing the glow raising an eyebrow he continued going through his paper work. "hi chris". monica softly said, she was to tired to be petty, "h-hey monica". he whispered glancing over at her, "come sit down". jack said as monica nodded, grabbing her tea and crackers jack sat across from chris, monica sat side ways on his lap wanting to be up under jack who didn't mind. tobias curled under jack's feet "here baby drink some of this". gripping the cup monica sipped it slowly not wanting to burn her mouth, "it's so disgusting". she spat as jack laughed softly,

"so jack you have a lot of upcoming performances and award shows to go to". chris said pulling the different papers out his folders, "you can also release a new single of your choice too". jack smiled reaching over with his free hand, his other under monica's shirt caressing her stomach, chris raised an eyebrow. "is she okay?". he asked jack glancing at monica who was knocked out in his arms. "mo? yeah she's fine". chris nodded, "this will bring in a lot more money and more recognition". jack nodded as chris slid the folder over towards him,

"would you consider going on tour?". jack froze at the thought, "i-umm let me think on that one". he said as chris sighed, "jack a few years ago that's all you talked about was traveling the world". chris said as jack nodded, "i remember chris but my priorities have changed since then". chris bit down on his lip nodding, "i will be calling you, i hope she gets better i'm gonna let myself out". he whispered as jack nodded.

>>>

jack stood in front of monica helping her out her jacket the two in the private room waiting for the doctor, "curly i'm not handicap". she softly said, jack ignored her "lift your arms up". doing as told jack pulled her shirt off eyeing her boobs that were practically spilling out the bra,

reaching over he gripped them tightly in his hands leaning over he sucked on her neck making her back arch. "stop curly". she whined breathless, "i got you wet?". he asked as she rolled her eyes, pulling her shorts off he held the gown to her. sliding off the bed jack turned her around biting his lip.

"it's taking everything in me not to bend you over in here". he whispered in her ear biting down on it, "stop being nasty". she whispered putting the gown on, she turned eyeing jack's hard member bulging out his sweats reaching over she grabbed his thick member. "better fix it". she whispered sitting on the bed.

standing in front of her he raised an eyebrow, "no you do it since you caused it".  laughing softly monica pulling his sweats down before pulling his boxers down. caressing her soft skin jack grunted feeling her soft hands on his sensitive member. "there".  she softly said smiling.

>>>

"is there any question?". jonas asked turning towards the couple, "w-will my morning sickness let up soon?". monica softly asked, jonas rubbed the gel on her stomach, "it depends on your body every one is different but i can give you medicine for that and your side pains". she sighed in relief, "can we know the gender of the baby?". jack spoke up glancing over at monica, she cut her eyes at him as a strong racing heartbeat sounded throughout the room. "what the hell". monica whispered making the two men bust out laughing.

"why does my baby heart beat sound like that?". she asked, jonas moved the wand around smiling, "it didn't sound like this last time". she softly said in concern, jack eyed the screen in confusion, "that's because baby b was tucked away behind baby a that's where all those side and back pains are coming from". he said as monica's mouth fell open in shock.

"baby b? doc you need your glasses? i know damn well curly ain't knock me up twice". monica whined waving him off, "see here's baby a and here's baby b". he said pointing them out on the screen,

jack screamed loudly beside them startling monica who looked over at him, jack clapped loudly as he stared at the screen in amaze, "oh my god!", he screamed on the blink of tears, "i told you!". he said beginning to moon walk beside them, "ignore this knucklehead is it possible to know if they are boys or girls?". jonas smiled, "yes it is actually we can do a blood test". she nodded as jonas stood up going towards the wall flickering the lights on, "curly sit yo ass down". monica whispered as he smiled walking over towards him capturing her lips in a kiss. "i love you so much". he cried wrapping his arm around her, "i love you too crybaby".

"let me go grab everything and we can get started"...