Chapter 52: In Harms Way ( Part 3 )

Clementine's POV:

I feel my heart breaking into a trillion pieces as Carver beats the shit out of my best friend! I look over and see Sarah and Mason watching in fear. Carver... just... doesn't... stop!

Me: NOOO!!!! STOP!!!!!

Nick: Jesus Christ! Stop!

Kenny: YOU FUCKIN' PILE OF SHIT LET HIM GO BEFORE I BLOW YOUR FUCKIN' GUTS OUT!!!!!

Kenny tries to run over and help (Y/N) but Carlos, Sarita and Mike hold him. Carlos keeps asking me to help restrain Kenny, but instead I run over to try and save (Y/N) only for Troy to knock me to the floor with the butt of the AK.

Troy: You little shit...

Carver KEEPS BEATING UP (Y/N) which starts to make me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack as I begin crying as much as I did when I Shot Lee!

Bonnie: Bill!

Bonnie walked in.

Bonnie: That's enough, Bill! Please!

Every guard including Troy looks at Carver terrified. Carver has (Y/N)'s blood all over his coat.

Bonnie: Bill, there's a breach!

This manages to get Carver to stop as he stands up and hits (Y/N) with the walkie one more time, knocking him out.

Carver: All right, everyone come with me. Bonnie, you stick around. Make sure these folks don't get into anymore trouble.

He said throwing away the walkie which is now busted and covered in blood.

Bonnie: Yeah... okay.

Carver: Jack and Mason. You've been demoted to stay in the yard.

He then leaves with Troy and the other guards behind him. Before he shuts the door he turns back.

Carver: No supper for y'all tonight. Maybe an empty stomach'll give you some perspective... then we'll try this again tomorrow.

He closes the door. Jack helps me up as I look over and see Kenny holding (Y/N) in his arm.

Kenny: Please. Please don't leave us, (Y/N).

Kenny begins to cry as I look at (Y/N) and tears begin flowing like a waterfall seeing him like this.

Bonnie: Do your best with him, Carlos. You need to get him able to move, 'cause we're leavin' tonight.

Everyone looks at Bonnie surprised.

Bonnie: We're leavin' tonight.

( Timeskip to night )

Carlos had been workin' on (Y/N) all day when everyone else had to go do their chores. When I wasn't with (Y/N), I felt empty, no emotion.

I feel my cheek hurt still from Troy's ak. I walk over to the group. Almost everyone is depressed as hell. Me and Kenny are the only ones who kept asking Carlos 24/7 if (Y/N)'s going to be alright.

Luke and Mike were talking to Bonnie as they go back to sit down.

Rebecca: What she say?

Mike: She said she can get us out of the pen if we can get the PA system going. Second she hears it, she'll run over and spring us.

Rebecca: That's great.

Luke: It's not great.

I look at Kenny who's currently being comforted by Sarita. He's only ever spoken to ask Carlos if he can check on (Y/N).