Prologue

Belle and Luna were best friends for as long as they could remember, they done absolutely everything together.The girls were 8 years old, living their simple best lives in a small town called Ithaca in New York City. That was until Luna and her family had to move to Europe to franchise her family's café business. The girls had been best friends forever and to be honest without each other they had no one, so imagine the devastation when they found out they had to leave each other. They swore to stay best friends forever no matter what and that they would see each other again someday, they just had to be patient and wait.

10 years later and 18 year old Belle is moving from her old town Ithaca to Paris for a scholarship in her dream college. Her and Luna always dreamed of moving to Paris and going to the college together but I guess things change. Belle is strolling down an old Parisian street but something in the distance caught her eye. She walked up to a beautifully styled café that sold flowers,books,,coffee and food. She seemed to be stunned by this café, but it wasn't the design of the building or the items it sold, it was the blonde girl behind the counter who looked exactly like her only best friend....

                      A U T H O R S  N O T E S
                  ————————————————

Hey guys, this is just a little part of the beginning of the story. I know there's not much yet but I hope you like it so far. Just to point out that I will have different povs throughout the whole story, this was the only part that wasn't since it was just the prologue. I will update more tomorrow.
~b<3