prologue*

I was pretty sure I was gay.

The idea had always kind of been there, swimming in the back of my brain. I wasn't dense; I noticed how my eyes lingered on guys longer than girls, and I was very aware of the fact that my porn history was lacking in the... breast department.

There was a very big difference, however, between thinking you might be gay and having your dick shoved up some other boy's ass.

"Holy shit, I- ...fuck," I panted, my mind drawing a blank as pleasure rushed up my spine. My hips jerked, the sound of slapping skin loud in the tiny backseat of the car. My eyebrows drew together as I grit my teeth, my dark hair dripping with sweat, confirming I would definitely need another shower after this.

Below me, a figure drew a sharp breath, the exhale a loud, trembling moan as he gripped my hair. The sound sent my dick throbbing as I rammed mercilessly into the boy, running my hands from his slim hips up to his synched waist. "Oh, sweet fu- fuck, yes..." The boy groaned, the sentence morphing into indecipherable whining and groaning as his thighs quivered. "Faster, faster," he chanted.

I basked in the lewd noises as I leaned down to roughly press my lips against those of the boy beneath me, who kissed back with similar fervor. I felt sharp fingernails grasping and scratching between my shoulder blades, sending tinges of pain down my back, but if anything it turned me on even more. A loud hiss of pleasure escaped my mouth as my grip on the boy's hips tightened.

"Ah, f-fuck, you're so- shit- so fucking hot..." I groaned, my breaths becoming labored and my body slick with sweat. "Holy fuck."

I peeled my eyes open with difficulty to examine the body below me, which writhed with each rigid thrust. The boy's figure was lean, with narrow hips and a small waist. A belly button piercing shone in the low evening light, the silver studs rising and falling with each breath strangled from his throat. My eyes traveled to his face, soft yet defined features scrunched in ecstasy, tongue pulled between slightly crooked teeth wetting plump pink lips. A light sprinkle of freckles decorated his slightly downturned nose, and thick, bleached-blond hair was tangled messily atop his head. The most striking of his features, however, were his eyes: large swirls of blue-green peppered with flecks of golden hazel. They glimmered even in the tight squint they were pulled in, and the boy's long lashes framed them delicately.

I was pulled from my brief trance by a loud moan, my mind registering the slutty cry that left the boy's mouth. I licked my lips, watching hungrily as his gorgeous irises rolled back in his skull, his mouth lolling open as his slim body gyrated. "R-right there- fuck!"

Already one step ahead, I snapped my hips back and attacked the spot that made the boy below me squirm, drawing filthy whines from his pretty lips. The sounds sent a warm coil to my stomach, my climax fast approaching as I slammed my cock in and out of the boy's ass, watching his hips lift to hit mine halfway, thrust for thrust, as his sweaty back dragged across the faux leather of the backseat with wet-sounding squeaks.

"Shit, I- I'm close," I murmured, my voice's timbre low and rough. The boy below me squeezed my bicep in acknowledgment, the only sounds escaping his gaping mouth being pleasured cries and pants.

"O-oh, oh, yes," the boy groaned, hips grinding senselessly against mine as he neared his orgasm, ass clenching as his stomach tightened dangerously. His delicate hand reached down to tug at his throbbing cock, wrist flicking in time with my movements. "God, yes..."

It wasn't long before rhythmic thrusts became senseless grinding, both of us chasing our climaxes through fuzzy, sex-blurred minds. I startled at the sound of a scream, the boy below me crying in euphoria as he came, tears streaming down his flushed cheeks. I watched in awe as the boy's eyes glazed over and his chest heaved, struggling for breath as his body came undone.

The erotic image sent me over the edge, my orgasm ripping through my body with such force it felt as if the air had been knocked from my lungs. I gasped, the sound torn from my trachea, as stars exploded in my mind. My toes curled and my grip on the boy's waist tightened, hips jerking as I rode out my climax in absolute bliss.

With a final grunt, I collapsed on the boy below me, who was still panting and covered in his cum. The exertion of sex, while worth the pleasure, was catching up to the two of us, and we were both spent. I smiled lazily against the other boy's collarbone, the heightened glow of my orgasm starting to fizzle away into that familiar contented buzz. Gentle rain pattered down on the car window, rolling down the glass and drawing lines in the condensation. 

It was nice.

And then, the veil was ripped from my mind.

My breath hitched and my eyes shot open as the realization of what I had just done hit me.

Oh, fucking hell.

I had just fucked a boy and I didn't even know his name.

I took a shaky breath as I swiftly sat up, running a sweaty hand through my hair as I took in my surroundings. Clothes were strewn across the tiny backseat, a large, unfamiliar skating bag spilled over the floor. A metallic condom wrapper reflected the car's low light, and the center console was open, revealing an open, well-used bottle of lube.

Oh, God.

Oh, good fucking God.

"Shit," I breathed, scrambling to sit upright and collect my clothes. Without bothering to clean myself up, I threw on my shirt, which consequently clung to my damp skin. I pulled off the condom, barely registering the reflexive movement of tying it up before yanking on my boxers. I reached down to the floor of the car, pushing a white figure skate out of the way and grabbing my sweatpants, hurriedly pulling them on.

After one final sweep to make sure I had collected everything, I was about to make my escape when a low "fuck" made me pause.

I turned to face the boy still laying on the faux leather seats, looking troubled as he ran a hand through his hair. He had managed to move from laying completely flat to slouching with his upper back resting on the car's other back door. His eyes were squeezed shut, and he was still completely naked and smeared in his own thick cum. He ran a trembling hand through his sweaty hair, drawing in a shaky breath.

Watching him for a moment, I bit my lip, contemplating what to do next. My brain was still working in overdrive, my hands trembling slightly as they rested on the door handle.

Then, the boy opened his eyes.

Our gazes locked, those big blue irises making me flinch. Without a second thought, I threw open the door and clambered out of the vehicle, not finding the courage to look back as I all but bolted to nowhere in particular. Away would do just fine.

And so I ran into the rain, feeling my heart hammer in my chest and my stomach wringing itself out as nerves twisted at my insides. My body churned. My head throbbed.

What had I done?