Episode 1 Part 3

A girl had told him back then, "Apparently, Tachibana-san from Class 2 likes Hanagaki."

"Nice!"

A glasses-wearing kid sighed, "Seriously? Why you, though?"

His classmates kept talking, "What are you going to do? Some boys from another class came looking for you yesterday."

"Don't give me that. Tachibana-san's super popular, you know."

'Thinking back, my second year in middle school was when I peaked.'

Atsushi started laughing madly, "Peaked he says," rubbing his eye for escaped tears he told Chifuyu, "his bad dye job contrasting his polite attitude made most of year mates pity him and start talking to him more. We –" pointing at the Mizo Mid, "-wanted to tell him, but he disappeared before we could."

Hakkai rolled his eyes in exasperation. That poor kid. "You lot are so bad."

This time it was Yamagishi who shook a finger at him while holding in his laughter. "Watch further on and you will see why we desperately wanted to but didn't do anything."

The vice-captains were once again left in confusion as the Mizo Mid continued snorting at a memory.

Takemichi voices over the memories of his middle school era.

'I was number two in a kickass gang of second-years, and that was the only time I had a girlfriend.'

When suddenly the camera shows a pair of feet, the camera tries to focus and fixes itself on the inside of a moving train.

'Is this, like... the thing where you see your life flash before your eyes?'

Draken steepled his fingers, deep in thought.

It's not like dying is uncommon. People die of diseases and shit everyday...so why is this guy so important? Even Mikey-

He glanced at the empty seat beside him and sighed.

Even Mikey knows about him. But how? When and where did they meet?

His questions were bound to be answered but the question of his commander's family integrated with this new guy gave him the creeps.

Takemichi looks down at his hand and a static goes through him, a sparkle in his eye causing his heart to race.

"Shibuya. We have arrived in Shibuya.

Please make sure you have all your belongings"

A woman bumps into a blond teenage boy as she gets off the train. When suddenly Takemichi's voice is heard from the blond.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Meanwhile, few boys call out to him as he spaces out, "Hey, Takemichi!" "Takemichi!"

"Hey, isn't that my voice? Woah I am in a movie." "We are watching Takemichi's memories, of course we would be in it. Idiot!"

Takuya held out his hands and separated them both before it could escalate into a fistfight.

"Guys, don't shame us in front of Toman of all people!" He whispered lightly and pointed at the half-shaven blond in front of them.

Yamagishi and Makoto sat back petulantly but agreed on working on their 'delinquent' personas.