Prologue 2

Mikey looked around and saw Senju with her three aides on one end. While Kakucho, Koko, and Sanzu were squaring off with Inui and the Haitani brothers. Mikey's eyes widened when he saw few more people appear in the space.

His ex-friends and Kazutora, all of them wearing the Toman uniform. But he was shocked to see people who were not supposed to be there at all!

"Emma!?"

Throwing caution to the wind he ran up and hugged her.

"Mikey! Where were you? And what are you wearing, where's your Toman jacket? Don't tell me you slept and took someone else's jacket!?" Baji thumped him on the back and laughed.

Mitsuya smirked, "That is a big possibility of happening. He is like a stray cat who just wanders, sleeps, and eats."

"Oi!" Mikey sulked. He was no that bad. But this was weird. They had no memories of the recent events, i.e., the disbandment of their gang.

"What was the last thing you remember?" Mikey needed to know what was happening, to grasp any chance of Takemichi being alive.

This time it was Emma who answered, "Mikey, are you alright? Why do you look so different?" she looked around suspiciously, "and where exactly are we, who are they? Rival gangs?"

Mikey followed her line of sight to fall on his Kanto Manji gang, who looked confused themselves in their white garments.

Does no one remember what happened? Is everyone from the past? Is that possible?

His eyes widened as he remembered the static.

Takemitchy did something! Where is he?

The only person who could answer him was not there, and he refused to believe he truly died. If there was someone who could defy death, it was his Mitchy.

Suddenly a loud honk rung, almost deafening the mob brought there.

"LISTEN UP EVERYBODY. YOU HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THIS NON-SPACE ACCORDING TO THE WISHES OF OUR HEAD. DUE TO A CHANGE CREATED TO AN ABSOLUTE POINT IN THE TIMELINE, WE HAVE BEEN TOLD TO BRING EVERYBODY FROM THE YEAR 2005 TO SHOW YOU THE FUTURE.

PLEASE DO NOT FIGHT, YOU WOULD BE RESTRAINED IF YOU IGNORE OUR WARNINGS." (a/n: an Absolute Point is a certain point in time that cannot be reversed.)

It went quiet and gave time for the people to understand what was happening. Mikey on the other hand was deep in thought, 'Mitchy changed something huge. So huge that they are okay with revealing the possible future. But wait, why do I still have my memories from the future?'

"To answer your question, it was Takemichi's wish. He wanted you to be happy and created the best timeline for you." A voice spoke directly into Mikey's head.

Mikey jumped in surprise and looked around for the person who spoke but saw no one.

"Calm down, only you can hear me. It was Takemichi's last wish. He gave up his life, his very existence in your lives to save a single life. You can think of one, can't you?"

Mikey nodded. He was waiting for that person to appear in this space. "What do you mean by Takemitchy's existence." Cold gripped Mikey's insides, he won't lose his hero, not again.

The voice sounded sad, "Sadly it is what we said. No one from his parents to his loved ones remember what happened to him from a certain point. They will start losing their memories related to him sometime soon too. Everyone other than you; because you were his trigger in this timeline." There was a pause as the entity sighed, "But we don't want this to happen, Takemichi has surprised us at all turns in how he used his powers. The powers we gave him at the cost of him. So we want to help him this time. Please help him, Sano Manjiro."

With that the voice disappeared.

***

There was murmuring as white light shined randomly and new people emerged. A loud gasp escaped as one such light affected most of the delinquents.

"SHINICHIRO!!!! YOU ARE ALIVE?!" A long-haired man ran towards the confused ravenette and glomped him.

Shinichiro raised his hand weakly patted the other on the head, "Waka, what's wrong and when did I die? I was alive last time I saw you." He smirked, "Manjiro even shared his taiyaki at lunch."

Why did that line sound so smug? So lame.

They were interrupted by another loud voice ringing out.

"AS YOU CAN SEE SANO SHINICHIRO LIVED DESPITE HIS DEATH BEING AN ABSOLUTE POINT."

"Oi don't go killing me off." Shinichiro glared at the ceiling since there was no where else to look at and not see sad tearful faces.

The voice continued as if not interrupted, "YOU WILL SEE THE FUTURE OF THE PERSON BROUGHT THIS CHANGE TO YOU. HOW YOU REPAY HIS ACTIONS WILL DEPEND ON YOU."

A red headed boy spoke up from behind, "What do you mean by 'see the future'?"

"SIMILAR TO A THEATRE. PLEASE SIT ON THE CHAIRS WITH YOUR NAME. FOOD AND WATER IS PROVIDED AT ALL TIMES, BATHROOMS ARE AVAILABLE WHEN YOU WISH FOR THEM."

***

With that the space spun and changed into a comfortable movie theatre. There was a paper placed on a table placed in front of the screen. The older men from the first Black Dragons generation went first and snatched the paper.

"Toman, Tenjiku, Black Dragons, Mizo Mid, Tachibana Hinata, Tachibana Naoto, Hanma Shuji, Sano Emma, Yuzuha Shiba. These are the names on the list." Wakasa looked up and asked, "Everyone present?"

The teenagers were in awe as they saw the first-generations take command. This was the era they wanted to grow up in.

A boy trembled as his eyes glued onto Shinichiro's form. "Aniki."

Kakuchou glanced at him and bit his lip. This opportunity could help Izana mentally. He never got closure, and with his family alive Izana would be happy. Although the thought of Izana leaving made Kakuchou sad.

Wakasa cleared his throat and drawled, "Not all members would be allowed to watch. Only the ones whose names are written will be allowed. Others' memories would be wiped and sent back. Let me just read them out loud."

Shinichiro nodded. It made sense to not show the future to everyone.

He interrupted Wakasa, "Wait a moment. When your name gets called out just wave and sit in your place. We need to match names and faces. Since we are gonna be here for a long time, let's not be strangers!"

Wakasa rolled his eyes and continued, "Yeah yeah. Just get up and sit in your places. I will roll call now. Hanma, Benkei, Shinichiro, Wakasa, Taiju, Inui, Kokonoi, Izana, Kakuchou, Takeomi. We are all at the back. Rindou, Ran, Sanzu, Senju, Hinata, Naoto, Yuzuha, and Emma, you are all before us. Atsuhi, Yamagishi, Makoto, Takuya, Chifuyu, Hakkai, and Souya, you are in the second row. And the ones sitting right in front are: Mikey, Baji, Draken, Mitsuya, Kazutora, Nahoya, and Pah-chin."

Wakasa folded the paper, "Got that? Let's move."