SANO MANJIRO X READER

Start from the beginning

"Talk to me if you feel frustrated." He started calmly.

"I will only be a burden to you," You smiled but that smile didn't reach your eyes, "I don't want to add any burdens on your shoulders, Manjiro."

"Did I say that you are a burden to me?"

You shook your head in response.

"I am angry right now, (Y/N)." He muttered calmly. He doesn't sound angry at all. In fact, his voice is soothing and it's like music to your ears.

Again, I disappointed him. You feel your heart tightened with the idea of him getting mad at you. It's not the first time, actually. He also gets mad when he finds out that Hiro-san is alive. His future is also mad at you, too, because of your betrayal.

You look at the shapeless pancake in front of you as you silently say, "I'm sorry."

What he said next makes you freeze.

"I'm angry with how you gulp the pancakes without chewing them first." He muttered and gave you a reassuring, small smile.

You stilled and you can't help but to chuckle in relief. Thankfully, he's not opening the topic about how you get frustrated in the first place. Mikey respects your silence regarding that matter. Now, you feel guilty for not actually chewing the pancakes.

The two of you talked about random things and after eating, you volunteered to wash the dishes. When you're done, you went to Mikey's garage only to find him observing his motorcycle. It is his CB50T motorcycle.

Mikey is wearing a black long-sleeves and pants. He's 18 years old in this timeline, and whatever the timeline is, he's as hot as always. Though, you fall for him not only because he's hot but because there's something about him that makes you fall deeply.

He is mending some engine on his motorcycle and you are smiling while watching him since he's really like Hiro-san. Mikey in this timeline looks a little kinder than his self in the future, probably because he'll be through a lot, and the Manjiro that you fell in love with in the original timeline didn't really meet Takemitchi in the past.

Still, whatever the timeline is, he's a work of art. The way his soft blonde hair rests on his shoulders is beautiful. His lean back is beautiful. His calm, cold eyes are beautiful. He is undeniably beautiful. His beauty is enough to make your heart skip a beat whenever you look at him. He's such a fascinating man and you love him very much.

I can't believe I'm meeting someone like you, Manjiro. If reincarnation is real, I'm praying to meet you again in my other life. In that way, the both of us can be together. I can reach you, and be with you wholeheartedly.

You are unconsciously staring at him and you don't even realize that he's now looking at you.

"What's wrong?" He asked calmly as he put the pliers on the toolbox laying beside his motorcycle. He gets a handkerchief to wipe his hands before looking at you again.