He hesitantly pushes a button and the front gate slowly opens.

"Tell them I'm here," she says.

Ten obliged and ran inside as she follows behind, she is once again in the place where she almost lost her life and became her haunted place that she'll forever despise.

Jennie spots the wolves, that were about to attack her but then stopped when they seem to remember her face. She storms inside, Ten then comes in the scene followed by Bobby and Mark, who both looked genuinely scared at her. They stood in line, watching her closely.

She breathes heavily, "Do you still have any contact with Lisa?" she asks, playing with the gun in her hand.

They look at each others.

Bobby was brave enough to answer, "Uh, no."

"Be honest,"

He licks his lips nervously, "We uh...we just found w-which hospital she was admitted and n-nothing else." he answers.

"Found how?" she keeps asking without looking at them, just eyeing the gun as she spins it.

Mark was the next to talk, "Saem. Her nephew is a...maintenance employee in that hospital. He told her about Lisa but we didn't contact her. We thought she's...dead." he says with a big lump on his throat.

The brunette taps the gun on her palm, "I'm doing you three a favor by not revealing your identities to the police. If I was evil enough, you won't even be here." she says and finally meets them with her dark feline eyes.

They only look at her, afraid that she would shoot at them out of nowhere.

"Now you do me a favor and never, find her again. Don't answer to her calls if she ever calls. Cut all your ties with her and you're gonna be fine," she says and pursed her lips, "But if you don't listen to what I just said, I can actually take your lives right now like you never existed. Are we clear?"

They didn't answer.

Well, couldn't.

Jennie then points the gun at them, "Are. We. Clear." she repeats word by word.

The three of them quickly nodded their heads and answered yes in disunity.

She then scoffs and turns to leave, she jogs out of the house, feeling a little relieved that the three guys are out of the topic. They were nice to her, maybe not at first but she knows they were only getting ordered by that brat and not actually some bad guys. She just hopes she doesn't regret anything.

But somehow mad that she didn't find the right people who's behind Taehyung's disappearancr.

As she walks, she heard someone yells her name from behind. She turns and sees Saem approaching her. She, however, matured and looks even more older now. Jennie wondered if she was stressed to look like this in a short period of time. Her inner self makes her want to ask if she was eating okay or sleeping for 8 hours.

But she didn't risk it.

Saem smiles at her nervously, "What made you come here, Jennie? Is it about Lalisa?"

The brunette couldn't meet her eyes, "No,"

The old woman could only nod, "I see," she mumbles and sighs, "Is she...doing okay? I heard she was in a coma."

"She was."

Saem plays with her wrinkled fingers, "Hmm, you know, Jennie. Whatever she says or do, please, understand her. She's-she's not matured," she explains with a low voice.

Jennie didn't reply.

"For what she did in the past, I'm very sorry and whatever she does in the future, I apologize in advance." she bows her head.