Part 2: Preparing for Tournament of Power!

Y/n P.O.V

When training was finally finished, not that I'm happy about that, we left the Time Chamber. We were in there for 2 years or in Earth's case... 2 days. That still surprises me after all this time, I mean that's just so cool! Well back to the story.

When Goku and I go out he said

Goku: "Ahhhh! Were finally out! Y/n! Lets go home and have one of your meals!"

Y/n: " We just ate?"

Goku: " I know! But I  think your food is better!"

Y/n: " Awww... Alright Goku" I smile

Goku stops smiling at me like he was thinking, once he was done, he smiles back. Not with one of his usual smiles, it's a smile like a peaceful smile. I smile at him

Y/n: " Alright Goku lets get going!"

Goku: " YIPPE! Lets go! Lets go!"

We fly towards the house, with a smile on our faces.

.................

When we get to the house, I started getting supplies from the closets and cabinets, and well... Started cooking.

I also told Goku to take a shower and get ready because we were going to the tournament in less than 24 hrs. 

When Goku came out, he sat down and started up a conversation with me... Or complaining... same thing.,

Goku: " Y/nnnnnn! Hurry!"

Y/n: " Be patient Goku, it's almost done." 

While I was cooking Goku was playing with the plastic plate since we couldn't stop breaking the glass one.

When I finished the food Goku IMMEDIATLY started eating.

Goku:  " *NOM* CRUNCH* Shank Shou Y/n! *CRUNCH* SHOO Good!"

Y/n: "Stop eating with your mouth open! Goku!"

Goku: " *Gulp!* Sorry Sorry!"

After a while we have to go meet up with everyone at Bulmas house

Krillin: " Alright. Is everyone here?"

Piccolo: " It looks like it."

Goku: " Now lets hurry up and go! I'm so excited!"

When we were talking, the Grand Priest showed up with a huge beam of lightand told us to get ready to go. (I'm rushing right now because its 11:47 P.M. Right now!)

When we arrived we were in a giant hall way with the other Universes. Then Zen-Oh arrived.

                                                            End

           ______________________________________

__________________________________________________-

Im sorry it's short! Its legit 11:56 right now and IM going to bed!