Landon and I were in the pool with a bunch of others some where playing basketball in the shallow end while the rest of us were in the deep end just talking or hanging out. There was a lot of people here now and the party seemed to be like the place to be. We had to make some parents come get their already drunk kids and once they were positive we didn't have anything here for them to be that way they left. 

"Hey, so you two are really a couple?" One of the cheerleaders asked.

"Yes, we are." Holden said hugging me closer.

"I thought Landon put you up to dating his brother as a joke." She said.

"Megan, I told you that Landon has change. He gets along with his little brother now." One of the other girls said.

"Landon hasn't changed that much he just cheated on his girlfriend while he was in Florida." The Megan girl said.

"No he didn't. He didn't even talk to any of the girls that tried to talk to him." I said turning to look at them.

"But his girlfriend said there are pictures of him with some girl on his facebook." Megan said.

"That girl in the picture was some girl that was doing a concert at one of the places we went. We all got her autograph and pictures taken with her." Holden said.

"See I told you he changed." The other girl said. I liked her but I still wanted him with Brook.

"Trish, it sounds like you like him." Megan said giggling.

"He's hot what can I say."  The Trish girls said giggling.

"Well because his ex didn't want to hear his side of the story he is newly single and ready to mingle." Holden said chuckling making the girls squeal.

Both girls wiggled out of the pool and headed straight for Landon who was playing football in the back part of the yard with a bunch of other guys.

"So do you think we will have a girl fight over your brother before the night is over?" Holden asked as we both made our way out of the pool and over to the food.

"Maybe, I mean I know that Trish likes him but something in Megan's eyes says that she might want some Land O'Lakes too."  I said chuckling.

"Oh I am so telling him you called him that." Holden said laughing.

"So, I don't think he will mind as long as I am not yelling it at the top of my lungs to everyone here." I said following him to a spot by one of the trees.

We finished eating and then made our way back to the football game. Holden was called in when one of the other guys had to take a break and eat. I sat and watch with Megan and Trish. They were really nice a little dense but nice. 

"Hey Luc, dad needs help bring some more food out." Lace said coming up to me.

"Okay, where is he?" I asked standing up.

"In the kitchen with Ms. Fletcher and Gran." She said winking. Okay so my dad has the hots for my boyfriends mom and visa verse.

"Cool I will go help him." I said and headed off to the house.

 I found dad, Gran and Ms. Fletcher in the kitchen where a bunch of food was setting.

"Where did this all come from?" I asked.

"A couple of the parents that came to check things out brought food." Dad said rolling his eyes making me laugh.

"Okay so let's take it out and see if we have room for all of this." I said taking some of the plates and carrying them to the door.