Chapter 24

A/N: Hey ya'll there is like six more chapters left so I am going to be doing some skipping. We are moving along to the Fourth of July. The group is having a small party to celebrate the finishing of the clearing plus this is a test to see how well Luc is going to do with a crowed of people around him. Chapter 29 is the big party so everything after this will be the build up to that. Hope you guys have enjoyed it this far. I don't care about votes or comments leave one if you like or vote if you want. I just like to write and I will admit I like to see that people are reading what I wright but I am not going to beg or plead with ya'll for votes or anything, just enjoy. Thanks. Blu ~ <3 ~ 

(Luc's POV)

I helped with the decorations, I helped make some food and now I am helping set up the bon-fire area. I really didn't want to go to this party but Holden thinks I should because everyone that is going to be here helped with the whole clearing thing. I didn't so why am I going?

"Babe, stop thinking about it." Holden said adding more wood to the pit.

"Sorry, I can't help it. I mean I have gotten to know some of the guys but what if that was just an act or them being nice because of you and Landon." i said.

"No they like you, who wouldn't?" He asked.

"A lot of people." I mumbled under my breath.

"Hush, silly. You know that your a magnet for people. They just seem to be drawn in by you and none of them have said or done anything to make you think they don't like you. So stop worring about it." He said coming over to me.

"If you say so. Just don't leave me. If you have to make sure I am with Lacey or Landon, please." I said almost begging.

"I promise, what about Brandon? You and Brandon seem to have become really good friends." He said. He was right I really like Brandon he reminded me of a over stuffed teddy bear. He has the hots for Lacey and I think she likes him too but they are both helpless when it comes to getting together. Maybe I could work on that tonight.

"Okay, you can leave me with Brandon as long as him and Lacey are not alone together." I said smiling at him.

"You planning something?" He asked.

"Maybe" I said chuckling.

"Just as long as you don't get hurt I don't mind." He said laughing.

We went back to working. Landon and Mason were hanging light in the tree with the help of dad and one of his many machines. Lacey and Kara one of her friends were hauling food down by the wagon fulls. And the others were making sure that we had enough places to sit or whatever.

The party wasn't for a couple hours and once it was all set up we all went our separate ways so we could get ready. After a very long and very hot shower Holden and I were getting dressed. He was wearing a pair of black board shorts and a white tank top. He looked so hot. I found some blue board shorts that I hoped fit. I think I might have had a growth spurt of something because my close are fitting me. I buy them a size or two bigger most of the time but now they all fit. Holden threw a white tank top at me and I put it on. Thankfully it was a little big since it was his. 

"Sandles or tennis shoes?" He asked.

"I don't have sandals." I said.

"Yeah you do I bought you a pair." He said holding up a pair that looked just like his.

"Sandals I guess." I said laughing.

"Good choice. Don't forget some towels in case we decided to go for a swim." He said. I really didn't want to go swimming in that pond. I will in the pool but I don't really like swimming in lakes and stuff. My dad said the water is really clean so maybe.

Growing up......... BoyxBoy Only read if you are okay with it.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara