"I want my mommy!"

"She just went out for a little, she'll be back soon. You don't want to hang out with me?"

"I want my mommy!"

"How about we call her? You have to calm down and breath first, okay?"

She nodded her head and started hiccuping. I just rubbed her back until she calmed down.

"We can call my mommy now?"

"Yeah, good job." It's only been a couple minutes so they're definitely still in the car.

I started calling Onika on my phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Mommy!"

"Hi baby, what's wrong?"

"You okay?"

"I'm fine, are you?"

"Why did you leave me?"

"Do you want me to come back? Don't you like spending time with BeyBey?"

"I do but what what about you?"

"I'm fine. I'll see you in a couple hours, okay? I promise. I love you."

"I love you too mommy."

I waited for Onika to hang up first and when she did I locked my phone.

"How about some pizza and Princess Tiana?"

"And cookies?"

"Of course, anything you want. Let's go downstairs and order it."

She raised her hands and I picked her up. I carried her downstairs and sat down on the couch with her.

Amir came jogging down the stairs with just basketball shorts on.

"Do you want some pizza? I'm about to order some."

"I'm good." He went to the front door and opened it. Bryson walked in with a backpack on.

"Are you supposed me be here right now?"

"Yeah, my mom said I could. You can call her and ask her if it's really that's serious." He took Brysons hand and started walking towards the stairs.

"And she would be fine with you two going going up to your room? I remember she made you guys stay in the living room last time."

"Yeah, call her if you want. Bye." Him and Bryson basically ran up the stairs.

I ordered the pizza first then sent Onika a quick text. I didn't want to call her because I know they said they were getting a spa and I didn't was to disturb her.

Imani was watching The Princess and the Frog and I was texting on my phone. I basically know all the words to this movie, I've watched it so many times because of Imani.

Halfway through the movie, there was a knock at the door. It had to be the pizza.

I picked Imani up and say her next to me. She didn't even react, she was so into the movie like it was her first time watching the movie.

I went to the door and got the pizza then paid the guy. I left an extra big tip, that looked pretty young and tired.

I got a cookie pizza for Imani since I couldn't gat her actual cookies.

Imanis tiny feet came running towards me after I closed the door, she probably smelled the food.

"Thank you BeyBey!"

"No problem. Do you want to eat at the table or the couch so you can finish the movie?"

"I don't think my mommy would let me eat on the couch but she's not here so the couch please."