Stay safe and take care. 

(P.s your brother wants me to let you know that I have been teasing him on your behalf with Celeste. She wishes to meet you soon too)

Love you to the Sun and back,
Elliot E.'

Aine's lips curled up at the letter and she muttered a little, "Miss you too dad, Aion..." She strokes the corner of the letter and prepares to write one back to her family later on in the evening. She continues with her breakfast, having some fruits before her head turned to the shuffling footsteps. 

Then came Harry, dragging his feet as he nervously glance around the hall. He swallows a little from the attention that the crowd was giving him. He could hear the little whisperings around, 'liar', 'the boy who lies' and many more nicknames could be heard. He dipped his head low as if any further he could sink into the ground. Yet, perhaps that was all he ever wanted now was to lay low without gaining any more unwanted attention to him. He was ashamed, guilty and very conflicted deep down inside.

"Harry!" Hermione greeted and the group looked to the boy who pursed his lips, giving a tight smile. They haven't seen him all morning and his face held on a dejected look.

"Morning!" Aine chirped along, waving to him. She could see him trying to force a smile so that he wouldn't break the lively atmosphere around his friends. 

"Can I join you?" Harry asks them, looking around to see his fellow schoolmates gossiping behind his back, they darted away when they saw him looking. When he looks back at his friends, Aine gave him a comforting smile, knowing how annoying it was to have people chattering behind you as if you couldn't hear them. He replies with a bitter nod, exhaling through his nose.

"Of course, come on. Take a fork, eat!" Ron encourages and just as Harry was about to sit down, a loud commotion echoed outside the Great Hall and the jabbering came to a halt. All heads turned to the door before students began approaching the voices.

"What do you reckon's happening outside?" Ron questions, putting down his book as he swallows the remaining food in his mouth. Hermione shrugged and Aine simply rolled her eyes.

"Don't care. Let's just keep eating breakfast," she replies, recognizing the familiar sharp voice of a certain professor in pink. Ginny snickers along with her, ignoring the dispute outside. She too, couldn't be bothered as breakfast was more important. The two girls passed Harry a plate full of food and urged him to eat and he began nibbling off some bread. Not having much of an appetite.

"Should we go take a look?" Hermione suggests and Aine waves her off.

"It's probably something old toad-face disagrees on," Ginny scowls. She couldn't be bothered to be affiliated with her new professor on a weekend. She continued chewing, muting out Umbridge's voice with the taste of her honey waffles.

"Pardon me, professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?"

Hermione exchanged a look with Harry before they nodded, standing up at once while the remaining three raised their brows, "Let's go see what's going on," Harry said, pulling Ron with him while Hermione hooks her hand around Aine's arm.

"I'm not going," she told the brunette. "Ask Ginny."

"Come on~" Hermione pleaded, turning to Ginny who already stood up with a smirk. She quickly escapes to the Ravenclaw table, meeting up with her boyfriend, Michael Corner before pretending to start a conversation with him just to reject Hermione's offer.

"Have fun!" the Weasley girl shouted across the table and Aine glowered in her direction. She clicks her tongue and allows Hermione to drag her along, but not before taking another small bite of her strawberry waffles.