11 1/2-The Lego Movie 2/John Wick 3/ The Devil All The Time/Supernatural

Start from the beginning

"You have no idea." The director, Chad, had told Keanu and Esme to get ready and he yelled action.

~

Esme jumped over a car and hit Keanu in the head and side kicked him. She pulled out a blade and tried to cut him but Keanu blocked her. He grabbed one arm, turned her around and flipped her to the ground. Just before he could kick her, Esme rolled, grabbed his foot and tripped him. She grabbed her gun and went to shoot Keanu but he blocked it. Esme had beaten him in the head 4 times with the butt of her gun until he threw her off of him. She did a back sommersalt, pulled out a second blade and went to stab him but he held her hands away from him but was struggling, not realizing her strength.

"What are you doing?"

"You are worth 14 million, you killed my mom and dad, and you're excommunicado. Three strikes, you're out, right?" She said with a small smile and she stabbed him in the thigh before Keanu could register what happened. He yelled in pain, punched her in the face and pulled the blade out. She did a number of well thought out kicks to his ribs, knife wound, legs, crotch and then one to the face. Esme took the blade from him and went to stab him in the chest. Keanu struggled it away from his heart. Keanu then took it and stabbed her in the chest, just above her cleavage. She looked down and went slack like a rag doll. She was coughing blood as Keanu had gently lowered Esme's body against a car and she said in Italian.

"Guardati le spalle, John Wick. [Watch your back, John Wick]"

"Non ho ucciso i tuoi genitori, ma li vendicherò per te, Ashe Morne. [I didn't kill your parents, but I will avenge them, Ashe Morne.]" Esme then took her last breath and slumped over.

~

"CUT! That was beautiful, Esme! GIVE IT UP FOR ESME JUNEAU DOWNEY AKA ASHE MORNE!"

~~~DEVIL ALL THE TIME (2020)~~~

Esme hadn't seen Tom Holland, her best friend since Endgame cause of her massive pile of projects but she was stoked to have a small cameo after being a main/side character for years

Esme hadn't seen Tom Holland, her best friend since Endgame cause of her massive pile of projects but she was stoked to have a small cameo after being a main/side character for years. She would be a churchgoer where Arvin and his grandmother would meet the new priest. She had the honor to stand next to him and act like she didn't plan this with Tom to make fans go crazy. She sees Tom and she ran and gave him a huge hug. Tom's face lit up and hugged back.

"Ez! How have you been?!"

"Great! I forgot how much I missed you, Daya, Haz and Jacob."

"What about Tess and Justin?"

"They're busy with preproduction on a new film so I've been traveling solo. Dad is semi-retired. At least retired from acting."

"Retiring from acting after the biggest Marvel movie to date is probably the best way to do it."

"How have you been, Tommy?"

"Great. Daya and I are testing out our new relationship and we don't wanna go public but I felt like I had to tell you." Esme's jaw dropped. she had always thought they were great together and was hoping they would become a couple but didn't wanna push them or lose either one of them cause she was best friends with them.