4-Iron Man 3

2013 (12):

Three times the charm, or as they say when they need luck. Fortunetly for Marvel, they have a lot of luck as they were greenlighted for Iron Man 3, which means the Hall of Armor, Extremis, and everyone's favorite, The Mandarin, who isnt who he seems. This will also be the first film for a child (younger than 17) to me a main character in the MCU. Ty Simpkins was casted as the part of Harley Keener. TO prepare for his role, Robert invited Ty to come over and hang out with Esme. When Ty came, Esme stopped whatever she was doing and made a beeline to the door.

"Hi! I'm Esme Downey!" Esme held her hand out to Ty and he took it and shook it.

"Hi, I'm Ty. Weren't you in Iron Man 2?" Esme had a big smile on her face and nodded, happy he recognized her from her cameo. No one knew it was her and the fact that Ty got it from her shape.

"You knew that was me?"

"Duh! I love watching you do the scenes! I make my parents stay with me to watch you!" It made Esme blush a little.

"Thank you. Are you excited to work with my dad?"

"Yeah, I mean it's freaking Robert Downey Jr." Ty said. While Ty and Esme bond and create a lasting friendship for many years to come, Robert went to find his wife and his 1 year old son. He found them in Exton's nursery and he sat in the floor with them.

"Ty and Esme are going to be best friends, I bet you 50 dollars." Susan laughed and said,

"Well, that's good. She needs more friends her age." She helps Exton build with the mega blocks and Robert said,

"Instead of hanging out with superhero?" Susan rolled her eyes and asked,

"Does Esme need to go to the studio for her lines?"

"Yeah, should only take an hour." He kissed Exton, earning a laugh from him and Susan asked softly,

"What's going on with Indio and Esme? Last time he came, she ran to her room crying in 2 hours."

"I don't know. He won't talk and Esme will never say anything if it will get her in trouble with Indio. I'm sure they'll make up at some point." Susan nodded, nervous about what Robert said. Usually, she can believe him but there's a nagging feeling in her gut that tells her that he is wrong this time. Susan picked Up Exton and Robert, Susan, and Exton all went into the living room and saw Esme and Ty still talking but this time about their favorite avenger and why their favorite was better than the other. "Come on kiddos, Esme has to do her voice voice thing and and us real actors have to go to set." Esme gave her father her infamous "you're an asshole" look and Robert laughed, ushering the Downey's and Ty out the door.

~~~IRON MAN 3~~~

While Ty and Robert were working on a scene in Harley's shed, Esme quietly walked over to Kevin Feige and motioned him to talk to her elsewhere and when they got to an empty trailer, and they sat down,

"Mr. Feige, remember when you asked me if I wanted my own movie within the MCU?" Kevin nodded, hoping that Esme was saying what he think she was saying, and she continued, "Well, last year on the Avengers set, Tom Hiddleston said that I could make it in the MCU and it would be successful. I think I wanna do it." Kevin smiled and pulled out a binder labeled 'Esme's Film' and pulled out a pen from his pocket.

"We wouldn't be able to put you into this phase but definitely phase three."

"I have my own hero I wanna try. It's a non-comic book hero and I think it could work." She pulled out her notebook and handed it to Kevin, and he opens it and starts reading a bit and he looks up at Esme with a look of wonder.

"Why didn't you show me this earlier?"

"Because I wasn't sure if it was a good idea."

"This is amazing. We will get into it asap." Esme shook hands with Kevin and she went to do her scene.

The scene

Esme had headphones and a script pages for the house party protocol scene. Her dad, Robert sat across from her to help her out with her lines. When the director of Iron Man 3, Shane Black, yelled, "ACTION" the Downey's began.

"Holy shit, Heartbreaker? I thought you were a failed project?!"

"Hello, Mr. Stark." Esme said, in her most monotone voice, and continued. "J.A.R.V.I.S activated me to assist you. How can I help?"

"Destroy every glowing orange people except for Virginia Potts." Robert said.

"On it, Mr. Stark." Shane yelled cut then directed them to do the end of the scene.

"J.A.R.V.I.S, activate fireworks protocol."

"Glad to have assisted you, Mr. Stark."

"See you on the flip side, Heartbreaker." Shane then yelled cut and called out,

"That as a wrap on Esme Downey, AKA Heartbreaker!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TWITTER

Esme Downey

@EsmeDowneyXD

Finally convinced @RobertDowneyJr to let me have my own Twitter! #firstTweet

!

-Robert Downey Jr

@RobertDowneyJr

I'm going to regret this but nonetheless, but welcome babygirl!

!

-Tom Hiddleson

@twhiddleston

Welcome Lady Esme Downey!

!

-Chris Evans

@ChrisEvans

FIRST FOLLOWER HAHA

!

Scarlett Johansson

@scarlettjohansson

You're in for a wild ride, Ezzy!

!

Ty Simpkins

@TySimpkins

BEST FRIEND JOINED AHHHHHHHHHHHH 

*I know the twitter thing looks off but thats cause I wrote it in my pages app on my Macbook and I copied and pasted it onto here. its so much easier that way. BUT TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY POSTED! ENJOY!*