𝐎𝐧𝐞

Beginne am Anfang

"Ya'll order without us?" John sent the girl a goofy look as he asked.

"I was going to but Harls was nice enough and told me to wait." Trinity laughed, making the boys send her a glare.

After a few moments their waiter came up to them and took their orders and brought them back their drinks rather quickly.

"Are you guys excited for Mania?" Harley spoke up grabbing the attention of everyone though her question was mainly pointed at Trin and Joe.

"I feel like my heart will jump out of my body." The funkydactyl expressed. "I mean I jut hop everything comes together." She said referencing how a few days ago things with her group were bad.

Harley nodded her head understandably, "You've guys been killing it already, just go out there and do your thing." She encouraged her friend.

Trin smiled as their attention turned to Joe, "What about you?" Harley asked.

"I'm alright." He shrugged.

"Man, that was so lame." Josh gave his cousin a look making them all laugh, "You boring he as hell."

Before the conversation furthered their food had arrived at their table and they wasted no time digging into their meals. They kept a light talk while they ate but mainly just focused on what they were eating.

After about half an hour most of them had been done. The twins and Trin fell into their own conversation while Harley and Joe fell into their own.

"How's Jojo?"

A smile spread across the samoans face at the mention of his daughter, "She's good. She's formed semi-full sentences already though they don't make much sense." He said, making them both chuckle.

Harley knew Joe loved talking about his daughter. She was his safe place and his whole heart. He pulled out his phone showing her pictures of the three year old.

"She's so cute." Harley gushed.

The two continued their chat for another while as everyone finished up their meal. They paid for their food and made their way out of the restaurant. Luckily they were all in the same hotel so they rode together.

The twins and Trin went their own way, with their rooms being closer and Joe walked Harley to her as theirs was closer.

"You sad about not being a part of Mania?" He asked as they walked down a hallway.

The girl shrugged, "A little bit but in all due time I'll get there, I really want to earn and prove myself."

Joe respected her answer, "YOu'll get there and when you do I'll make a huge sign for you." He teased her.

"I'll hold it to you." She replied as they made it to her room. "Thanks. Have a good night." She turned to him and gave him a hug.

"You too." He hugged back before she inserted her key card and walked in.

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

The following day Harley was laying in bed relaxing when she was interrupted by knocking on her door followed by silent shouts coming from the Bellas. She rose from her bed and went to open the door for them.

"You're still sleeping?" Nikki questioned as they further into the room.

The younger of the three shook her head, "I was just on my phone and checking the schedules. Why what's up?"

"We're going to go look for the newbies." Brie told her, "You want to join?" She asked.

Harley nodded her head, "Yeah, just give me like ten minutes to get ready." She told them before heading to the bathroom to get ready. As she did so she kept a steady conversation with the twins about the new girls.