Blue Dream

Nailea’s pov:
My birthday is today, and despite the fact that everyone pretends they aren't doing anything for me, I know Larray has already arranged 20 reservations at 20 different clubs. It's a huge day, a big deal, and I've reached the big 20. My followers startled me up and surprised me all over social media by making the hashtag #20ansmexican trend on the two big T’s of social media: TikTok & Twitter. It's strange not to be awake at the breakfast club. I've been living with Vinnie for three months, but he's away with his parents for vacation, so there will be no birthday sex. It's also the fact that I'm not waking up with him by my side, especially today. However, I'm grateful that my mother phoned this morning and we both sobbed and chuckled over the last 20 years of our lives, reminiscing on both the good and the bad. Then I got an email from my friend Sarah, who is working on a film. I never anticipated her to consider me for a role because I have no acting talent and am hardly an influencer.

The email's content was as follows: Greetings, Nai. I hope you're doing well today, and I wish I could be there to wish you a happy birthday. My birthday present, on the other hand, will be a complete surprise to you, but I'm certain you'll love it and be able to complete it. I've been working on a short film in which you could play a role. The major figure. I believe you'll be perfect for the position, and I sincerely hope you'll accept it. Please respond as soon as possible, and post-party.

This is a significant thing for me since I've always wanted to act but haven't had any experience. Sarah is my best friend, and we've come really close this year. She's truly my ride or die. I, on the other hand, will think about this opportunity because I don't want to let her down; she deserves so much more than what I can offer her, but she gave me time, and I don't think she deserves to be left hanging, so I'll do my best to respond by tomorrow night. After about a half-hour of browsing through my emails, I determine that today is not a workday, but rather a party day, so I get ready and start my day. I get a lot of lovely messages, but none from Vinnie; he must be plotting something. Unless, of course, he legitimately forgot, in which case I'd be heartbroken, but that's not my boyfriend, so I'm curious as to what he has up his sleeve.

Vinnie’s pov:
My girlfriend's everything but foolish, so Nai knows. I tried to text msg her a dozen times this morning, but my airport connection is extremely slow. After three weeks of not seeing her, I want to pay her a visit. I miss her terribly, and there was no way I was going to be missing today. In the year that I've known her, she's turned 20. I've loved her from the day she was born as if I'd known her all my life. she is truly magnificent and if I may “Andrew Garfield she’s “my shot of espresso.” I'm really looking forward to surprising her today, especially because I haven't had birthday sex with her as I promised. That, however, is not why I want to be there. I want to be there to see her happiness and be a part of a significant moment in her life. Larray has a big surprise party planned for her, and I'll be there, and no one but me and Larray knows about it.

Nailea’s pov:
On my way to get flowers for myself, I get a message from Vinnie reading "happiest of birthdays to you!" "Big 20, I'll absolutely love you for the rest of my life and forever." Then there was a "poor reception hope you received that" message, followed by a half-dozen additional messages. He is the person I love the most. Larray comes to the house after getting home and putting away the groceries and nearly begs to drag me out to a party. I knew it was coming, and happily, I was well prepared. 

When. I get there Emma Chamberlain greets me with the biggest hug, followed by a storm of hugs from Avani then my old club house members and then I turn around and see Vinnie standing behind me with a bouquet of flowers. I immediately melt into his presence and embrace him the hardest.

"Oh my God I was starting to lose hope you'd show up" I tell him, he smiles and says "never that, I love you too much to ever miss your birthday" he makes me blush and takes me out to dance. Surprisingly Larry kept the gathering small which I greatly appreciate. Hips don't lie, start playing and the latina spirit in me possesses me. Vinnie is enjoying every second of it until he asks to go utide for time alone, I follow behind him and we spend about half an hour stargazing from Larrays new house. The best night sky view, honest to God.

"Parties will never not make me remember the night we met" I say laughing while cringing the thought. "Oh for sure, watching your videos gets me nostalgic as well" he smiles, tucking my hair behind my head and planting a kiss on my forehead. "I don't say this enough Nai but I love you beyond life… you mean so much to me so thank you for existing" he says now showering me in kisses and then winks "let's leave this party and go home already" I beg "I much rather us spend time together" I repeat he nods and agrees to leave after blowing out my candles.

About three hour later we finally make it home, in a hurry our clothes come off, fuck birthday sex, I love making love. He's careful, passionate and rough when necessary. He lasts a while despite his jet lag, he falls asleep facing me. Oh wow he's absolutely beautiful, best birthday ever.

liked by Emmachamberlain, Wolfiecindy, Larray, & 19,209 others

Vinniehacker: happy birthday baby🤍🌷.