My Life Now

The weeks after my reincarnation passed slowly.

I spent that time observing my surroundings to find out more about this world I was reborn in, this was the only thing I could do to get information, after all I couldn't do many things in a newborn body.

By the way my name is now Lancelot Winey, yes I am called Lancelot after the Legendary swordsman of the Arthurian legends, maybe I make a friend called Arthur to make that name sound even more ironic.

As my parents have the habit of shortening names so they just call me Lance.

The first couple I saw when I opened my eyes were my new parents.

My mother is called Isabelle Winey, and my father is Simon Winey, they seem to be good people, if not the best.

My parents' ages are probably in their mid-20s. They are clearly just a little bit older than I was in my past life.

Isabelle Winey is a very kind and sweet woman who cares a lot about her family, she spends most of the day here in my room, reading stories and playing with me, she was a really good mother.

I mentally thanked my mother, when she picked me up and took me for a walk around the house, while she carried me around the house my eyes analyzed everything.

One important fact I noticed was that, I was in the past, as I couldn't see anything resembling an electronic device.

The light was not provided by lamps, but by glowing floating spheres.

My parents could have just been poor, but that wasn't the case as our house was huge, we even had maids for hire.

As we were wandering around the house we ran into Simon, I haven't spent much time with Simon, he always seems to be busy but I could see that he is a calm and friendly person and almost always wears a kind smile when talking to other people. quite observant like me, her blue eyes always seem to analyze everything.

He gave my mom a peck before gently ruffling the small amount of hair I had on my head.

Half a year passed quickly.

After weeks of trying to crawl but barely managing to drag myself in place, I was finally able to crawl.

I've never been so grateful to be able to move.

The first thing I did when I managed to move was stealthily go to the library that our house had because I needed to get more information about this world.

The library was full of shelves full of books, reading was one of my few hobbies so I was quite happy to see this huge variety of books.

I picked up a book that I assumed would be the encyclopedia of this world the book was called: The Encyclopedia of Dicathen.

I sat comfortably on the floor before opening the book so I could read it.

"The Continent of Dicathen has 3 kingdoms: The Forest Kingdom Elenoir which is in the north, The Underground Kingdom of Darv near the southern border, and the Kingdom of Sapin located on the eastern border of the continent. There is also the Glade of Beasts, from which a great mystery hangs over the entire area. Few parts of the Glade of Beasts have been explored thanks to the existence of hostile beasts preying on travelers, and vice versa. However, several expeditions have been made due to the great natural riches that this place has..."

Flip

"...the Kingdom of Elenoir is the homeland of the Elves, located deep within Elshire, where thick fog naturally forms deterring all but the Elves who, with their heightened senses, can navigate freely..."