Special training

~Morning~
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
You woke up with a start ready to start your day

Norika noticed and congrats you for waking up well.

"Thanks. Come on I want to practice for our next match" you told her.

1 Mini timeskip 1
You greeted everyone good morning and sat down to have you breakfast. After breakfast we sat down to listen to coach's instructions.

He told us our next opponents were Minodouzan.

"Excuse me coach, what's so special about them?" Asuto asked.

"I'm glad you asked. Actually, they have a special hissastu which is known as the unbreakable wall.

" Um.. a wall? Can't we just break through it?" Goujin asked.

"Goujin he just said it's unbreakable" you said.

After this he showed is a red box.

"This is the mystery lottery box no. 3 ,each of you has to pick one paper. If you get a tick you get to do some special training but if you get a wrong you get to continue with your regular training."

Okay this is how it went: Iwato, Hiura got a tick the rest a wrong.

Kozoumaru got angry and threw the paper and left.

You ran to him but he's disappear.

You went back to the team and began practicing hoping that Kozoumaru was okay.

| The following day|
No one's pov
Anna stepped into the club room to discuss her decision with the coach about the soccer team.

"Oh really? Maybe you should see them play first before making any final decisions. Anyway, the choice is yours,"he said and left.

Anna was left thinking on what to do next.

(Meanwhile outside)
Your pov
We were practicing our long passes as coach had instructed us to do.

"Woah! I'm tired,can't we take a break?"you groaned

"Why are you even tired? You haven't run yet." Captain said

You shrugged and then you noticed Hiura watering the grass,trees, windows.

"That's the special training they got.."you sweat dropped.

"That's coach for you." Goujin said.

"In the morning while I was jogging, I saw Iwato cleaning a very long graffitied wall." Hattori said.

"Our coach sure is mysterious. What is he thinking? I mean cleaning a wall? Watering windows?" Goujin said.

"Oh come on you guys! There's gotta be a reason, right? Let's just trust him okay?" You said.

"Hey what are you guys chatting over there? Come on let's practice!" Michinari shouted.

Kazemaru pov
I was practicing alone doubting that defending only would help.

I got tired and went to the field and saw them practicing. I saw Akira and I felt sad that I did that to her but it's for our benefit.

~At night~
Back to your pov
We were having our supper and then you noticed that you that Kozoumaru was not present and you went to look for him.

"Oh there you are Kozoumaru. What Happened?" You said.

"I'm sorry. I lost it when coach told us to practice defense only. By the way what did you guys do?" He asked

"Nothing much. It's just long passes be glad you weren't there. I got tired all of a sudden." You said.

He told you why he wanted to play by attacking cause that's what forwards do.

"You know.. forwards can also defend." You said.

"I've never played defense again since I met Gouenji Shuuya. He told me I could be a good forward if I set my mind to it. That's why I'm a forward." Kozoumaru said.

"I'll be coming for practice from now on," he said.

You smiled and grabbed his hand and said
"Okay. Come on now, dinner is tastier when we eat together."
He laughed and agreed.

| The day of the match|

We were about to go outside but we were chatting happily about our new uniforms since they had our sponsorship name on it.

Suddenly the door and Ootani stepped in hugging Anna.

"Here's our new manager everyone. Come on introduce yourself." She said.

"Whaaaat?!" We shouted.

Anna was shy but cleared her throat and said she had joined so that she could see us play soccer.

"Welcome Anna. I'm sure you will not regret this,"you said

"Thank you." She smiled at you.

Then she took out pictures for the eleven license and you wanted your post to be cool so you switched to your second personality and pretended to be kicking a ball.

"Woah!" Everyone said.

You smiled and promised to explain everything after the match.

Ootani also showed pics of popular players and you saw Anna staring at a picture of a boy with spiky pink hair and grey eyes.

"Ooo.. Anna's in love.." you whispered to Ootani and she laughed.

Hi y'all . Sorry for the late update and I hope you enjoy it.

I'm finally going to explain more about Akira so please wait.

Bye~💜❤️💎