𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, we just joined the tour" I told him.

"Probably clears you" he said, "but don't get too comfortable Haly's going down for this"

I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance and balled my fists in anger. We had to have the circus, I wasn't going to let anything happen to it.

~ ~ ~

I sat in the dinner car with Dick, the two of us just spending some time together while we ate.

He had started to feel worse and so did I, it was getting hard to hide.

I had my head my head in a book as my brother read over my shoulder. I noticed this and began to read out loud so he could follow along.

Just as I was in the middle of talking, someone sat at out table.

Please no.

Anyone but you.

"So, you two enjoying your time here?" Clayton questioned, seating himself across from us.

Dick looked at me with widened eyes, I held his hand under the table to Clay couldn't see.

"Yeah" I answered for us both, "it's been fun"

"Good. If anyone bugs you just come to me. I'll take them down for you"

I smiled and nodded, "thank you"

"Sora, Dan says he need us to go back" My brother held up his phone and the strongman gave a look of confusion.

"Sora?"

I looked at Dick in slight annoyance of him using the nickname. He looked at Clay and nodded, "it means-"

"Sister I know. Sorry it just threw me off..you two remind me of two kids that used to perform here it just really threw me off."

"What happened to them?" I asked, playing dumb.

He sighed, "they were part of the flying Graysons. I'm sure you've heard of em" we both nodded, "I would have taken them in. We were close..but that Bruce Wayne guy had a lot more to offer then I ever could so now they're off living their life. I still keep up with all the news on them though, to make sure they're ok"

It felt like my heart shattered into a million pieces as I nodded along while he explained.

"Sorry, You two probably don't wanna hear my life story" he chuckled, "go to your family"

I wanted to tell him so badly, I wanted to take off the mask and just hug him. But I couldn't.

We both said goodbye and ran off to the rest of the team.

~ ~ ~

"If Interpol's already on this, why are we bothering?"
Conner asked as him M'gann, Robin and I sat on a rooftop.

"Because Batman said so." I explained

"Why? You had something better to do?" Dick questioned.

"How do we know the thieves will hit here?" Artemis butted in.

"There are more obvious targets" Roy backed her up, which confused me.

"Faraday will have them covered" I explained calmly, "Rob and I have analyzed the tech already stolen and the patter suggests this is the place"

My breathing became slightly heavy, I say my brother wiping some sweat off his forehead.

"How are you feeling?" M'gann asked, I appreciated her checking in on him as well. It made me feel like I could trust her more.