𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

| ✨ |

| ✨ |

" 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑚 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑏𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑠𝑠..." -𝑇𝐿𝐶

| ✨ |

┏━ꕤ🍓❁ೃೀ˚⋆。˚೫๑🍫๑೫˚⋆。˚ •.๑ೃೀ🍓ꕤ━┓

┗━ꕤ🍓❁ೃೀ˚⋆。˚೫๑🍫๑೫˚⋆。˚ •.๑ೃೀ🍓ꕤ━┛

No one's pov :

'yesterday was such a mess' M/n thought, a massive migraine has decided to hit him like a carriage and it was definitely not the way to start the day. Like any other day M/n gets up and gets ready for work. It's one of those days where M/n isn't in the mood for visitors or anyone pestering him. But barbatos doesn't love everyone does he?

┏━ꕤ🍓❁ೃೀ˚⋆。˚೫๑🍫๑೫˚⋆。˚ •.๑ೃೀ🍓ꕤ━┓

┗━ꕤ🍓❁ೃೀ˚⋆。˚೫๑🍫๑೫˚⋆。˚ •.๑ೃೀ🍓ꕤ━┛

𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 : 𝑷𝒐𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆? ( That question mark is concerning huh )

⚠︎ 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒌

Lumine, a traveler from another world and paimon go to Ella Musk for their daily guild commision. " Good to see you again! You remember me right?.....Surely you at least remember our friendship-building with the hilichurls? " Ella asks, but Lumine just shrugs asif she was bored and gave her a look. " Don't give me that look.... This is the nature of learning a language. You have to practice, practice, practice!"

" Rest assured, your efforts were not wasted! My spoken Hilichurlian has improved by leaps and bounds since that day..." Ella exclaimed in a know it all tone. Lumine just mind absently nods to whatever Ella is saying while the information goes in and out through her ear. " But I also had to get my written Hilichurlian up to scratch. So, after an intense period of research. I have now composed a series of original Hilichurlian poems! " Ella says excitedly while Lumine just stares at her waiting for just anything interesting to happen.

" Although I have studied the language thoroughly, there are still some lines that I'm not sure of. Please do avoid mentioning them to the hilichurls. It might start something bad " Ella says in a worried and wary tone while underlining the said lines just incase.

"But unfortunately I can't be there with you at the moment. But you can ask Alchemist M/n to accompany you! I bet he'd love to talk to hilichurls with you both. " She says with a small smile on her face. Being greatful that the dialogue we over, Lumine leaves the library to meet the said alchemist.