𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭

|✨|

|✨|

"𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑛𝑡, 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒  𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡.." - 𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦'𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑

|✨|

┏━ꕤ🍓❁ೃೀ˚⋆。˚೫๑🍫๑೫˚⋆。˚ •.๑ೃೀ🍓ꕤ━┓

┗━ꕤ🍓❁ೃೀ˚⋆。˚೫๑🍫๑೫˚⋆。˚ •.๑ೃೀ🍓ꕤ━┛

Narrator's Pov :

M/n L/n, part of a wellknown aristocratic family full of scholars and alchemists alike decided to follow into his father's footsteps as an alchemist for the knights of favonius. Normally you'd think of potions or medicine but no he studies animal behavior specifically hilichurls. Would be get beaten to a pulp if he even tried to interact with one of these creatures? Also no, he not only studies their behavior and every day to day life he also understands their language and speaks it fluently as expected of someone coming from a lineage as prosperous and successful as his.

Being put under pressure since the day he was born was difficult of course, his parents expected good grades, always being the best, doing house chores and having little to no time interacting with anyone who isn't worth it. That was what he was taught from the beginning, he wasn't allowed to go to school until he was 13 and before that time he was homeschooled.

No friends and no social life whatsoever he had to grow up fast with no time for unnecessary emotions such as joy, sadness, anger just a passive face. Is he an absolute asshole cause of this? No wtf he isn't Sasuke bro like what did you think he was?- nevermind back to my intense dialogue.

You're the type of person to be caring and kind but also doesn't take any shit. If someone tries to buy your happiness then you will gladly decline, if they had the money to buy shit like that then why can't you? Everything that you bought like your own lab equipment, books and everything under the sun you have earned yourself but of course you're also capable of convincing someone to be your lap dog just for the fun of it.

Anyways enough has been said let's see how your day will go

┏━ꕤ🍓❁ೃೀ˚⋆。˚೫๑🍫๑೫˚⋆。˚ •.๑ೃೀ🍓ꕤ━┓

┗━ꕤ🍓❁ೃೀ˚⋆。˚೫๑🍫๑೫˚⋆。˚ •.๑ೃೀ🍓ꕤ━┛

Your Pov :