Petty Favors (NSFW Mint Choco/Espresso/Madeleine)

(Requested by @ itsmx_dellieu, rough sex, hair pulling kink, sex for favors ((but secretly not)), double penetration, Mint is ooc on purpose, dominant Mint, aftercare, oral sex, crying, objectification-ish? Everyone gets their shit rocked basically)

Everyone has their moments of pure euphoria, but nothing could possibly top how utterly godly Mint was feeling right now. Mint choco, the quiet and humble star full of such depravity.
Two previously cocky cookies at his feet, completley stripped and all to his disposal after their nearsightedness had led to a lost bet. Mint laughed slightly, Espresso scowled, and Madeleine just looked nervous.

"Well? Get on with it," the violinist chastised the duo under him, leaking tip of his cock practically begging for attention.

"I see no point in extending this rondevou, so I might aswell"
Espresso was the one to reach out, dragging his tounge from Mints base to the tip of his dick, pressing his tounge up against the slit.

Meanwhile the only blonde had stood up momentarily, looking in the bedside table to find something to use as lube. While Madeleine rummaged the coffee cookie continued his slow, almost teasing motions, coating the cock in a thin layer of saliva.

When Espresso was about to take the head into his mouth once again Mint pushed him further down than the other cookie would've gone normally, groaning at how the Professors warm throat constricted around his member.

"Mmph!" The brunette let out a muffled moan, head being forced back and forth as nothing but a human fleshlight. He could barley breathe and was starting to tear up, but blood continued to rush to his reddening face.
It was horribly arousing, feeling like nothing but a fucktoy, Espresso couldn't help but get hard

"You like that then? Disgusting. Can't believe someone classy as you could fall to such acts!"
Espresso felt tears trailing down his face as his gag reflex was constantly triggered from the long cock slamming into the back of his throat, whimpering and whining as he was continously used.

"Ah- shit!" Mint moaned, yanking the others head back just as he came, hot seed splattering over the Professors already tear stained face.
Espresso coughed and sputtered for a moment, gasping for breath. He looked like a complete mess, accompanying the afore mentioned spunk was the dark black streaks of eyeliner pooling under the professors eyes.

Mint sighed with fulfillment, a hushed chuckle heard from behind. Madeleine, somehow even in this situation was momentarily amused with the sight of Espresso being practically ruined.

The next few minutes was a blur of tossed sheets, wiping faces, and legs attempting not to get tangled together. While the coffee and chocolate cookies had been preoccupied the knight had made a good job out of stretching himself, they all had talked over this before afterall.

Mint choco had laid himself down, Madeleine sitting in his lap facing to look at the green haired, while Espresso knelt behind the two.

"Are you still okay with this?" The brunette asked, lightly grasping the knights cream coloured skin.

"Rest assured, nothing I can't handle" that was a complete lie on Madeleines part, but the mage didn't care to question the blonde more than necessary.
Mint was fairing much better than the other two, having plenty more stamina.

The knight slowly stroked the violinists member, making sure to coat it in plenty of lube, he was going to need it. Madeleine let out a shaky breath, propping himself up and carefully sinking down.
Toned hands gripped harshly on his waist and the blonde was forcefully pushed down onto the others lengthy cock. Madeleine cried out in sudden pleasure.

Dispite being strong himself the knight was easy enough to be forcefully moved to be riding dick, gasping and moaning with every thrust up into his tight ass. Any purposeful act of pleasure to the blonde was ignored, his throbbing cock left untouched, and if he tried his hands were to be swatted away.

"Mhm! More, please!" Madeleine sobbed, tears brimming at the corners of his eyes.
Espresso was more than happy to oblige, Mint scoffed but held the blonde still as the professor eased in his own cock.

"So much for this just being a lost bet, are you two actually enjoying yourselves?"  The Devine knight almost looked ashamed, but the brunette was clearly enjoying the slander
"Can't believe I have two-" he cut himself off with a groan, feeling Espressos length against his own. "p-perfectly good whores at my disposal."

When the two began to move Madeleine had to hold back what was almost a howl, looking down to find his stomach bulging slightly. But with the yank of long blonde hair his head was snapped back up.
Instead of holding onto the hips or shoulders while mercilessly railing the knight the professor wasn't afraid to grip onto the blondes scalp.

"AH! OHMYGOD-!" The knight cried out, the stinging feeling of his hole being stretched and hair nearly pulled out Madeleine came with his cock completley untouched.
His cum splattered across Mint Chocos chest, who didn't stop bucking his hips upward.

The bondes tears breached his blue eyes and rained down his face. Overstimulated he slumped and his hands gripped the violinists forearms in an attempt to stay upright, but the real thing keeping him up was Espresso who wouldn't let go of the blondes hair.

The other two didn't last too much longer, the coffee mage cumming first, then Mint.
Madeleine finally collapsed onto the green haired, panting heavily with his eyes screwed shut.

"I'll fetch you both some water and run a bath, would you like anything else?" Mint Choco asked, tone much, much softer than before.

"Get this holy bastard some painkillers, if you want him to walk tomorrow, moron." The professor spat back, not in an aggressive way, just the Espresso way.
Mint smiled and stood up, quickly grabbing one of the blankets from the floor to cover himself while he got what was needed

When he came back they both carried  the knight to the bathroom, setting him in the tub filled with lukewarm water. Speaking of water, the mage practically chugged his bottle, not coffee but he definitely needed something.

"Mads, eat this, then I'll give you the pills." Espresso held out a peice of bread that the violinist had grabbed to hand-feed his partner. Said minty cookie was washing out Madeleines sweaty hair.

The moment was oddly domestic, it was probably the best moment to pop the question.

"Y'know, this was a bet and all,, plus Mads and I are already together, but, we should do this more often. As the three of us." The brunette offered, slightly sheepish
Mint raised an eyebrow, looking back at the blonde for conformation. Madeleine just gave a clearly out-of-it smile and nodded

"Sure, I wouldn't mind,"

"Wonderful, now where the fuck are those bath robes"

"Hmm?? The regular washcloset, far back.."
They bolth laughed quietly at the tired knight.

(IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I DIDN'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO PLAY IT OFF)