A risk (not) worth taking (NSFW Espresso/Eclair)

(I'm 94% sure it's voyurism, semi-public sex, FTM Espresso cookie, oral sex, poor awkward Latte, she has no idea what's going on, Eclair is definitely a secret little bitch don't lie

I find it absolutely hilarious that in the previous chapter I'm having a mental breakdown and BOOM next chap is porn, btw sorry for publishing this b4 it was done)

The soft knock on the professors door made him look up immediately and scoot further into the one-sided gap in his desk, a friendly face entering the office
"Ah, and what could you need?"

"It wasn't really anything all that important, I just needed to drop these off" Latte smiled, placing down a small stack of papers down and leaning her magic spoon against the desk.
"Some of my students turned these in late, but since the winter break is soon I thought you wouldn't mind grading them for me. Since you never take the breaks off anyways,"
Espresso sighed, the maige quickly thumbing through the pages.

"I Suppose s-" the brunette began to tap his foot on the ground, cutting himself off with a shudder
"I-I Suppose so, what are these for anyways?"

"An essay that was due last Friday.. are you alright?" The other cookie asked, setting a grading requirement sheet off to the side

"Quite so, I'm afraid that one of the windows here has been broken and creating a draft,"
Latte nodded, her lips forming an 'O' with the sudden realization that it was quite cold in the study. Espresso shrugged, not seeming to notice the small shivers that wracked his body.

"Welp!" The teacher grinned while picking up her spoon and twirling it around
"See you after break, Merry Cookiesmas!" She happily skipped out the room, Espresso couldn't share the same enthusiasm. He rolled his chair back and glared down at the cookie beneath him, their dull green eyes looking up.

"You foolish delinquent! Do you have any idea what could've just happened?!" The maige whisper-yelled.
Eclair rolls his eyes, quickly pushing his extremely long ivory hair back and was about to go back to what he had secretly been doing before. This was immediately followed up by Espresso yanking the other back

"What's the matter? I wasn't even doing much.."

"What's the matter!? You absolute moron, Latte was right th- ah!" The Professor held back more noises as Eclair used his free hand to rub against his clit slowly, smirking.
"Y-you may continue, but consider yourself cakefood if you p-pull that stunt ever again,"

The other waisted no time in doing so, moving his fingers away while their head creeped back down to lap up the surprising amount of arousal that Espresso had managed to secrete. The blonde circled his tongue around the Professors clit, bringing the man closer to lightly suck on the delicate nub.
Espresso trailed out a whine, digging his nails further into the historian's hair.

Eclair was definitely enjoying himself a little too much, and the scent of warm coffee was practically invading all his senses. With little thought the blonde slid his tongue down, dipping it into the warm cunt and exploring familiar walls.
The sweet taste of slick coated his tongue as it pushed in further was almost as enjoyable as hearing the previously ticked off cookie above him moan in pleasure.

"OH! Eclair, please!" It wasn't really an actual plea, but the historian got the memo anyways.
The cookie pulled his face away to get in a couple good breaths, index and middle fingers replacing the momentarily empty cunt with something much longer.

The toned cookies hips occasionally twitched and tried to grind down onto Eclairs fingers, desperately trying to find release.
Espresso now having covered his mouth with his hand occasionally let out an audible whimper or moan, eyes barely open enough to see the other cookie meet their gaze while occasionally bringing their tounge out again.

The blonde could tell the the other was close, feeling more and more slick dribble down his fingers as he pumped them in and out the others cunt, trying to curl them just right to hit that special spot.

It was pretty easy to know when the historian succeeded, Espresso suddenly crying out as his walls clenched around the blondes fingers as he came.
Eclair let the toned cookie ride out their orgasm on his digits, milking every last drop from the brunette before pulling them out.

He smiled, licking off the cum that managed to get on most of his hand

"Oh my.. why you taste devine! You wouldn't mind me cleaning you off?"
Espresso was too dazed to actually reply, mumbling a quick yes before yelping.
Eclair immediately took the other back into his mouth, lapping away any sweet arousal left behind. After finally being done with the brunette he backed off.

The historian stood up by pushing the desk chair back, struggling to pick the Professor up bridal style. While walking over to the connected dormitory they quickly gave the cookie a kiss to their cheek.

"Eugh, disgusting, brush your teeth first.." Espresso grumbled, Eclair laughed, placing the Professor on the bed.
The blonde laid down next to them, dispite being tired the caffeine flowing through Espressos dough kept him awake, Eclair was happy to talk about random nonsense for however long it took for them both to pass out.