Alice's baby potion..? -1-

So yeah. First book I hope you enjoy my work (◠‿◠)--♡

Also the photo up there shows what Sammy looks like. I know. SO CUTE-
-----------------------------------------------------------

|•°alice's point of view°•|
I was watching Sammy in the cameras. as I enjoyed watching my ex walking around but we still talk to eachother sometimes!

We dont hate eachother but him with bendy. Oo~

I ship it. I've seen him blush when he talks to his lord. But. I dont think bendy wants him.

...

Maybe? Maybe not? It's still a mystery ya know. Hm. Oh! What if I turn Sammy into a child!

Yes Alice! But how.. I start to think about how I would do this.

OF COURSE! I have a book written with potions! Ah. How could I forget!
I run to my room and I search for the book.

Found it! So.. I need I little bit of Sammy's ink.. some baby formula.. some lavender.. and chocolate?

I dont think there's chocolate here..
Oh yeah Boris has a stash of chocolate if Sammy visits.

But it wouldn't hurt to visit a old friend right..? I walk over the Boris's room and I knock at the door.

*Knock* *knock*

I hear some foot steps walking forwards the door. He opens the door and greets me to come inside.

He points at a chair telling me to sit down. He tilts his head wanting to know what I need.

Heya Boris.. So.. got some chocolate by any chance?

He nods his head and walks to a closet and opens it. There was shelf's full of chocolate.

He hands me one. And I thanked him waving good bye as I left his room.
Man that was a nice little chat with an old friend..

I go to the 14th floor where the protagonist(Norman Polk) is. I remember leaving some lavender plants up there when I was still.. my true human self..

I walk pass Norman and cutter some lavender. I walk back to the elevator going back to my room and started working on the potion.

(Few hours later..)

Yes! It's finally finished! Man that took along time. It looks like ink because it's black.

I go to my camera room and started to search for Sammy. He's in his room. Perfect! And Bendy's just near by!

I run to Sammy's room and knocked at the door lightly.

*Knock* *knock*

He opens the door and bendy just comes a little near just for him to hear this conversation.

Heya Samuel! I got you some ink to drink.. well. It was a dare.

I said that nervously but it seemed believable to Sammy.

It's fine Susie.

I smile at him softly still happy that he still knows my name. I watch him take the potion and he starts to drink it.

I smirk at him making him look at me confused. I giggled evilly enough for Sammy and bendy to hear. I watch bendy start to panic and he runs his way over here.

(-_/Sammy's point of view\_-)

I drink the ink that Alice(Susie) gave me. She smirks at me evilly.. it's not ink. Was it..?

I hear her giggle loud enough for me to hear And I hear running foot steps. It was my Lord..

My vision starts to get blurry until it went..

Dark..

It started to hurt alot I wanted to scream but I can't.. please.. someone save me...

^\( Bendy's point of view.. )/^

I watch Alice give Sammy something that I heard that she said it was ink. Sammy took it and drank it.. it didn't feel like it was ink for me..

I see Alice smirk evilly at Sammy..
Oh that damn angel!

That wasn't ink was it!? I watch Sammy collapse into the ground but i run as fast I could. I was to late!

No no no no NO! MY PROPHET!

I ran after her as she holds Sammy on her hands Sammy started to get smaller.

He's.. a child!?