Chapter 32 welcome back home

Gregory continue to sleep peacefully as the daycare attendant continue to gently brush his hair both Sundrop and Moondrop purred in unison again as they watch their little shooting star peacefully sleeping without a care in the world they had finally decommissioned those Glamrocks now nothing will take their little shooting star away from them as they continue to gently brush Gregorys hair their little shooting star was just so sweet,warm, precious, gentle,soft,innocent,loveable and pure as Gregory continue to sleep without a care in the world.the daycare attendant checked the time both Sundrop and Moondrop notice that it was 6 AM the dayshift staff would be surprised to see the Glamrocks completely dismantled.but unfortunately they wouldn't be able to see who did it since the camera feed was hacked and no one knows who did it management in mind they just simply will repair them as soon as possible.

"Our little shooting star~ keep on sleeping everything's fine now. Me and Moondrop well make sure that no one will take you away from us again. You're just so loveable to us our little shooting star~."

"Yes Sundrop our little shooting star~ must keep sleeping he had such a long night. He is safe now. He is just so innocent he will be safe here, good night our little shooting star~."

Gregory continue to sleep peacefully without a care in the world as the gentle brushing his hair made him relax even further as a smile appeared on his face.the daycare attendant simply looked and wonder as both Sundrop and Moondrop purred in unison as they continued to gently brush their little shooting star's hair. Once the dayshift crew came they saw what happened to the Glamrocks animatronics unfortunately they didn't see what happened that night since most of the camera feed was hacked so it glitched out and simply showed static. Management told them to fix the Glamrocks which they did unfortunately though the Glamrocks have lost the memories of what happened that night and don't remember what happened that didn't bother management as the dayshift crew continued to do their work. Management was also aware that they couldn't find Vanessa which means they had to find a replacement for her they were found one anyways. And management discovered a bunch of holes in Roxy raceway filling them up at one in the wall and the other one which is below it.

As management continued to do what they had to do no one didn't even know that Gregory was still here pizzaplex at the daycare with the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop were happy that their little shooting star was back with them.