Chapter 15 everything's OK now

As Gregory was still being cuddled by the daycare attendant which felt familiar to him for some reason.Sundrop is happy that their little shooting star came back to them Moondrop who is in the backseat of their mind is also happy that their little shooting star came back to them as well. But after taking a good look at Gregory it was clear that he was in bad shape as he was still holding his patch up Freddy plushy.

" Little shooting star don't worry we'll take you to first aid right away. This is a wonderful day isn't it Moondrop."

"It is a wonderful day Sundrop our little shooting star has come back to us. But why is he in such a bad shape?"

" dang it. Let me go already I can't stay here I have to go to Freddy he's waiting for me at the other side."

This made the daycare attendant stop for a moment both Sundrop and Moondrop couldn't understand why their little shooting Star wanted to leave he was finally home. And Freddy what does he have to do with this it honestly made both Sundrop and Moondrop a bit angry that Freddy is involved with all of this as they both know that they can never let their shooting star leave them again both Sundrop and Moondrop would be devastated with that feeling. Gregory looked as the daycare attendant stared at them he wondered if both Sundrop and Moondrop were thinking right now as he felt himself being placed on a first aid station table for some reason whenever he
hears the nickname shooting star felt familiar to him it felt nice and safe just like how the daycare attendant made him feel safe and loved both Sundrop and Moondrop made him feel like that but he really had to get back to Freddy.

Once applying the bandages to Gregory the daycare attendant knew they couldn't let their little shooting star leave again both Sundrop and Moondrop wouldn't let anyone take him away again. Gregory need to come up with a distraction and fast that's when Vanessa came in wanted to speak to the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop went to talk to her Gregory decided this was an opportunity as he left the daycare with Freddy.

" what do you want miss Vanessa? Can't you see them me and Moondrop are busy at the moment."

"Yes Sundrop we're very busy indeed taking care of our little shooting star.what does Vanessa want?"

"I'm not sure what got you guys in such a sour mood but I don't have time for that right now. Listen there's a kid here after hours if
You guys see him, Bring him to me immediately is that clear."

The daycare attendant simply gave a growl as both Sundrop and Moondrop we're not gonna do that at all they were going to keep the little shooting star with them forever he was finally home and there was no way that Vanessa was gonna take him away from them again. Vanessa simply took that as an agreement and walk away making her rounds through the pizzaplex again.

"Now then we should check on our little shooting star. This is such a wonderful Night Moondrop wait where did our little shooting star go?"

" this is bad Sundrop if Vanessa catches him she'll throw him out. And Freddy won't let us have our little shooting star back since that's where he is with Freddy but the good news is that the recharge cycle for the pizzaplex will start and will be able to find our little shooting star in no time."

That was the plan as the daycare attendant waited both Sundrop and Moondrop would make sure that their little shooting star was back with them were he'll be loved and protected forever.