As he open it a gust of wind blew into the tavern, with Dandelion flying all over. Everyone is surprised since the Window didn't even open...they come from the box.

  Something floating out of this box...a letter? It opens itself

  Hello? Is it working? Is this how you record it? Miss Ventura said they work like this...oh! Oh! It works!
Hello c/n! How have you been! You may not know me in your time but I am y/n...your mom. Maybe that might be hard to believe, but it is the truth, hehe

  How are you, sweetheart? Did you eat a lot? Have you made any friends? Oh and don't stay up too late, I heard the wind can make you catch a cold, geez, why don't Barbatos do something about this sigh*

  Anyway, I recorded this because the situation has gone worse during this period, I'm not sure if I will be there with you...but! But! I'm sure your dad will figure things thing out somehow...if he manages to find this present, but if you listen to this right now! Woohoo! Good Job!

  This may be the last present but...it will not mean I won't be with you...I will be watching you from where I am...sob* oh dear...I'm such a crybaby arent I? Haha...

Mommy loves you c/n...and dear, look after our child for me...happy Birthday c/n.

  The letter closed by itself, and a necklace fly out of the box and landed on him, an old necklace with a bird on it.

  Venti walks toward c/n who holds the necklace tight in his hand, "sob* mom..." said c/n "I love you too sniff*"

Venti hugs him and comforts him with all he can while he also sobbing by himself.

  Everyone there who has witnessed, some join in with crying and some smiled, feeling happy c/n who just heard his mom's voice again...

------

  The light of the Tavern close

   Everyone leave and went back to their home, Venti and C/n also went back to their home. Except for c/n, he falls asleep after they cut the cake.

  Venti carries him back home and put him on his bed to let him sleep comfortably.

  After he finishes, he quietly leaves the house, walking along the road outside of Monstad city.

  When he arrives, he finds himself at the big tree of Monstad...he sits down next to the tree, and closes his eyes...he takes out a letter in his hat, it looks similar to what c/n got but...

  He slowly opens it...

  Barbatos!

  A voice he hasn't heard for so long...he already starts tearing up.

  How are you dear? I haven't heard from you for so long...I hope you return soon... I and c/n...oh yes! Our child's name is c/n...I decide on this, you have no right to butt in since you were not here when I go into labor, hehe!

  this boy...he almost looks like me but he got your eyes, he has been asking for you a lot...hmm, I just told him that you were working...I buy you some time! So you have to hurry up!

I also have a gift for you~, Did you still doing your song! I would love to hear them again...the one that you always sing when we go to our Dandelion field! How did it go again?

  Dandelion into the Wind you go... won't you let my darling know
Dandelion into the wind you go, won't you let my darling know...

  Venti sings along song that y/n sang in the letter, while he can't see because of tear in his eyes, he can hear clearly what she always sound like...he closes his eyes and when he opens again he sees many particles that look like a person...he smiles and later the particle slowly partway into smaller particle.

  His heart feel so hurt, he keeps singing the song until it was no more, he wipe away his tear and smiled "Dandelion into the Wind...you go, won't you let my darling know...y/n I love you..."

  A gust of wind flies past along with the dandelion with them...onto the sky...delivering a message from his heart.

The end.

I know, I know, it's short, but I did cry while editing it again...but this is where it ends! Thank you for being patient with the update.

  If you're new here, I have other work being ff of another genshin character! Don't forget to check it out!

See you in other work!

Xiao's ff

y/n is a warm person but she faces many circumstances that hurt her in the process of helping other

Kazuha's ff

y/n is a little classy, I am excited for this one!Genshin X reader ff

Genshin X reader ff

y/n is a little classy, I am excited for this one!Genshin X reader ff

(this one is a very slow update...very slow, but still give it a try, y/n is have the same energy as Klee)

well then, if I'm lucky I will see you at my next work!

Goodbye, I will miss you! TT