1; 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘖𝘧 𝘝𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴

"It's cold..."

"White Snow..."

"What is white? What's snow?"

"It is something that is not red."

"So then, what is red?"

"Are you lost, little girl?"

"That's..."

"I want your blood.."

Beasts in human form can drink the blood of living humans.

The little girl staggered her body until it hit the floor whilst the Vampire leapt forward and held her head to reveal her neck.

"No! Don't!" The little girl wept but as she had screamed that one plead, her vision revealed snowflakes and blood scattered across the floor.

The girl looked up to see a man dressed in an grey, long coat and a woman with elegant, blue, short hair along with clothing that fitted perfectly around her body.

"A disgrace to all vampires. It's a shame that your sanity has gone to waste." The elegant woman spoke with a soft but strict tone in her enticing voice.

The man turned around and held his tongue whilst his eyes glowed red and the young woman was covered head to toe with snowflakes that never melted and blood that never soaked.

The young woman stepped forward towards the little girl and held out her hand,

"Is everything alright?" The woman said with a small, soft smile creased across her face.

Their gaze, will enslave you.

—————————————————

10 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

This is Cross Academy: a famous private school where all the students live on campus in their dorms.

"Hey! Don't push!" The girls from the Day Class whined as a young girl with short, brown hair pushed past in front of them.

"Alright everyone, step back! It's way past curfew for all of you Day Class students so just turn around and go back to your dorms." Though, the young girl's quote fell on deaf ears.

"I see what you're trying to do Yuki, it's so obvious. You just wanna keep the Night Class students all to yourself!" A female student accused the young girl now identified as Yuki.

"Yeah, you're taking advantage of the fact that you're the Headmaster's daughter." Another female student complained.

"Ugh! That's not true, I'm on the Disciplinary Committee!" The girls started to scream and shout for the Night Class students whilst Yuki struggled to push them back.

"No!" Yuki declined their cheers and shouts.

"Now, now shouldn't we all just be professional for the Night Class students instead of being all around the place, ladies? Gentlemen?" The girls and boys looked over to the sound of the voice to see a rather ravishing girl.

She had the same short, blue hair Yuki had saw that night when she was saved by a Vampire. But this time she had a Day Class student uniform on with a Disciplinary Committee band on her arm.

"AHH! It's Fuyumi!" The girl started to fangirl over the elegant looking lady before them, even though she did look their age, she was more mature and taller than them.