chapter 10

Sabito P.O.V

Whats become of me? I bit off Giyu's right hand! Im a monster. I should just get out of here! Pls dont g-go!" G-giyu im sorry!" I promise I'll come back someday!

Giyu P.O.V

Its been 4 years since that day Sabito left... Why hasnt he come back to me yet? All the demons should be humans again! Ever since that day he attacked me my right arm has been questioned alot but i nudged them off. But still! Now that Muzan is dead demons are now gone.

So everyone from the demon slayer corps is now living happy lives together. Tanjiro and Kanao are together. Nezuko and zenitsu are together. Uzui has his 3 wives! Fuck even Senjuro scored 3 wives! And everyone else has got somebody!

Its just me and my busted love life. But today im gonna go explore places I've never gone before, I've already told everybody. And I've already headed out! But Im in a town... I feel like someone's staring at me. I dont have a sword anymore since dead Muzan and everything! But something lunged at me out of the darkness!

It kissed me! When I finaly opened my eyes there he was! Sabito.... When we seperated I didnt hold back and pulled him back down and gave him a peck on the lips. Then someone else came towards us. It was Makamo we all hugged together and they told me what had happened to them.

They turned back into humans while resting in a forest. And tried to look for me. They went to the hashira meeting place and said the place had been deserted. They then started looking everywhere for me. They stayed in this village for 3 days and said Makomo saw me.

I was so overjoyed to see them and know they were safe! Its now been 2 years since we all met again. Me and Sabito live in a small hut. This was the house me and my sister once shared before she was killed... Makomo lives in urokodaki's house with him and a baby she found.

Me and Sabito now live with 2 twin boys and a girl. We all see each other alot tho. Me , sabito , Makomo and urokodaki. I also meet up with the surving demon slayer corps members like Tanjiro, Sanemi, tanjiro's freinds and the other surviving hashira. we all live happily.

And i guess we will all cherish each moment in the corps good and bad. Goodbye old sad life....