why not me?...

Giyu P.O.V

"I. Hate. You" SLAP "i-im sor-!" Heavy breathing... "W-what happened!?" Oh it was just a nightmare.." Why did you sacrifice your life for me sabito?" Right your not here your dead becouse of me," Sigh... (thinking) well i should probaly get dressed now life's not gonna just stop for me. I dont see why i dont kill my-. NO you promised sabito not to think that...But he's not here maybe if i just *looks at knife* maybe if i just did a couple... NO stop thinking that lets just go to work.Not like anyone there would miss me if im gone..
*when he got to the hashira meeting area*
"Giyu-san!" Hm oh hi mitsu-," Come with me!"No im not going near any of the other hashira specially her *looks at shinobu*" Pleaseeee i just want you to try and talk to them🥺" ugh fine then but only this time!" Thankkk youuuuu," Lets just go," *when they got to the other hashiras*
"Heyyy freindsss look who is here!" What is he doing here mitsu!?" He's gonna hang out with us!" Mitsu he doesn't care about us or you and i shinobu and the others do so stop talking with him and hang out with us," Yeah mitsu take it from us your true freinds," I- *starts crying* What the hell
has gotten into you guys he's still a hashira and my freind so dont talk to me if your not ready to talk to him!" I- mitsuri im sorry its all my fault-!" HEY its not your fault its their's if there not ready to except you then i cant except them!" T-thank you mitsuri," Hey call me mits!" Well then thank you mits," Your welcome 😁!" MEETING ABOUT TO START I REPEAT THE MEETING IS ABOUT TO START!" Ugh that crow is starting to get on my nerves!" Hey mits or should i say nut brain like he said the meetings about to start," oh yea- wait how dare you meanie!" Haha!" Good morning everyone," Good morning master Kagaya !" Well i will all be assigning you all missions exept you sanemi your still injured," (after assigning them all missions) "And finaly you giyu there have been rumors of two demons staying in a village you need to find out what they want they are in the south now all of you GO and save as many as you can!" YES MASTER KAGAYA!" Aww im gonna miss you giyu-san!" Dont worry mits its not like were all gonna die!" B-but what if-," BYE mits !" H-hey wait come back giyu-sannn GIYUUU!" (Thinking) Finaly some peace and quiet i can finaly hear my self think as well dont take it the wrong way i will miss them atleast mits anyway.
*30 mins later*
"Phew just another 20 mins and I'll be at the vil-!" THUMP

484 words