why are you here

Giyu P.OV

I cant belive i just left sabito there was so much stuff i wanted to do together but its for there own good and if he comes looking for me he will surely burn but im almost there! (Yes i did a big time skip to where it will only take 20 mins left for him to get there pls dont judge i just don't know what to write in that amount of time!)  *20 mins later* " Giyu-san your back!" Hm oh hi mits!" Im so glad your back shinobu was saying how you  weren't going to come back cause you think were weak!" What i never thought any of you were weak ugh i cant belive her!" Hey calm down how about we talk about something else and sit in the shade of that tree since its really hot out?!" Sure i guess..."
* when they sat down in the shade and started talking* "um hey can i sit with you?" Oh sure muchiro(i fogot his name sorry!) "O-okay thank you,"
After 5 mins
"Um tomioka?" Yes muchiro!?" I-is it true that you think wear weak?" Oh that no i dont," what!are you telling the truth!" Mhm I've known him for  along time i know he is telling the truth!" O-okay then so tomioka you can call me chiro okay!" Okay chiro you can call me ... um BIG BROTHER!:)" haha i like that big brother!" *they all started talking again until...! "Hey muchiro,tomioka,mitsy can i t-talk with you?" Oh sure oba !" Thank you mitsy what about you two can i-" 1.call me chiro 2. Yes you can!" Oh t-thank you chiro what about y-" sure but just call me gu," oh thank you too chiro and gu!" Hey guys i have a joke * after se said it im rely bad at jokes!) HahAhaHa!!!"

Shinobu P.O.V
"What are they even talking about!" Shinobu just dont talk about them," shut up rengoku im trying to listen!" Hey Shinobu that a wasn't very flashy thing to say!" Will you shut UP i dont care about any of you right now!" They all gasp exept from giyu mitsuri obanai and muchiro becouse ya know😑. 
Sorry its short!