Your So UN-Flashy !

Hey im back i accidentally 
        Forgot about this book so im really
                                Sorry!

Shinobu P.O.V    
D-did i really just say that? No there's no way! "Shinobu how could you say that?!" That was super un-flashy!" The gods dont respect that behaviour!" Say that again i dare you!" I-im really sorry!" Your probaly just lying!" W-what no i really am!" I bet the things you said about tomioka is also a lie!?" I-i well they probably are true!" Well there's another lie!" Goodbye shinobu," w-wait come back!" (In her mind) Im disappointed in you sister," K-kanae i-im sorry! *starts crying*
Its to late for that sis you have to learn to respect tomioka-san," w-wait come sob back! (Reality) "u-um tomioka-kun?" Y-yes what is it!?" We wanted to say were sorry!" *hugs giyu*
I- its okay," r-really?!" Yep i think i can give you a chance," THANK YOU!" N-no prob!" *after 15 mins* (kagaya just showed up)
Good morning my children," GOOD MORNING MASTER KAGAYA!" Yes good morning now i would like the rest of you to go back to your home pls," but why master kagaya?" Pls just go to them and you tomioka please follow me," s-sure master kagaya," thank you for co-operating," y-your welcome master kagaya," b-but where are we going?" Please just follow me,"that was weird for the master to say he sounds kind of scared why? Who for? Why?
Were here," o-okay" *steps inside*
S-SABITO!"