"That's the girl they hid under the floor" Someone says and realisation hits me as I remember hearing rumours about her.

"My God, look how big you are" Bellamy says with a smile and Octavia wraps her arms around him.

"What the hell are you wearing, a guard's uniform?" Octavia snaps pulling away from him slightly.

"I borrowed it to get on the drop ship. Someone has got to keep an eye on you" Bellamy tells her and she pulls him in for another hug, making him chuckle.

"Where's your wristband?" Clarke demands and I rein in the urge to throat punch her.

"Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year" Octavia snaps at Clarke, making me smirk at the blonde girl standing next to me.

"No one has a brother!" Someone hollers.

"That's Octavia Blake! The girl they found hidden in the floor!" A girl shouts from the back of the crowd.

Octavia tries to run at the girl but Bellamy grabs her and holds her back from beating the shouter up.

"Octavia! Octavia, no!" Bellamy warns his sister.

"Shut the fuck up!" I bark at the crowd who all quieten down.

"Let's give them something else to remember you by" Bellamy suggests.

"Yeah? Like what?" Octavia counters.

"Like being the first person on the ground in 100 years" Bellamy declares.

"Actually it's only been 97 years" I chime in, causing both Blake siblings to shoot me a glare.

I put my hands up in surrender and they turn to the door.

Bellamy opens the airlock and the door falls open, revealing the outside world. The brightness causes me to wince slightly until my eyes adapt to the light.

it's so green, everything is green

The breeze blows through my hair and a smile graces my face as I watch Octavia take a couple steps forward. She takes in a deep breath and exhales loudly, tilting her head back and closing her eyes.

She then opens her eyes and slowly makes her way down the slope of the drop ship door. Once she reaches the edge she hesitates but jumps onto the ground.

I take a couple steps forward but i'm stopped by Bellamy holding his arm out slightly. I look at him and nod, letting him know that I won't ruin this moment for Octavia and he puts his arm down with a grateful look.

"We're back, bitches!" Octavia screams in excitement and we all cheer loudly.

Everyone runs out of the drop ship into the open forrest and I can't help the excitement that flows through me as I make my way off the ship.

My feet hit the ground and I look up at the sky with a wide smile on my face. I'm swiftly wrapped in a tight hug and I see it's Monty so I wrap my arms around him.

"We made it, Monty!" I squeal and he laughs, letting me go.

"We made it" He repeats me.

I see the guy standing next to him with large goggles on his head which tells me this is the Jasper that Monty has told me so much about.

"I'm Ava" I tell him with a smile.

"Jasper" He introduces himself, holding out his hand.

I shake his hand and from the corner of my eye I spot Finn exiting the drop ship.

"I'll see you guys later" I tell both Monty and Jasper before sprinting towards my best friend.

I launch myself at him, clinging onto his back like a koala and he laughs, grabbing me tightly so I don't fall.

"Finn, we're on the ground!" I yell in disbelief and he chuckles, putting me down and wrapping me in a hug.

"God, I've missed you" He mumbles into my hair.

"I've missed you too" I reply, pulling away to hold him at arms length.

"You're never leaving me again" He declares sternly and I grin.

"Right back at ya" I agree.

He ruffles my already messy hair and runs off to follow Clarke who is walking with a map. I stand looking around me in complete disbelief, the air feeling lighter in my lungs and gravity feeling heavier than on the Ark.

Looking around at the breathtaking sight in front of me, I can't help but smile because it's everything I dreamed it would be and more.