"In pain.... my body feels... weird" I sighed sitting back in my chair.

I watched as Dijon gave Mo a kiss on her forehead before making his way over too me.

"Go take this food to the room... grown folks gon start talking Ight?" Momma Dee explained sending the kids off.

"AND DONT SPILL NONE OF IT"

He sat next to me pulling me onto his lap.

"I can't believe he did this shit to yo face man"

"You still beautiful as fuck though baby... black eye an all" He chuckled a lil kissing on my face.

"Ight Ight IGHT" Tae chimed in making me laugh.

"Told you" Pooter muttered

"Sooo he's dead right?" I questioned looking between everyone

"Dead den a mf" Key chimed in laughing

"Yo man beat his ass.. then Killa, then Killa shot his ass in the eyes. Ruthless ass shit" Pooter explained making my skin crawl a lil.

"Well what are we gonna do if they start questioning around?" Momma Dee questioned

"Nah we killed all the mfs in the house"

"Y'all killed Jasmine?"

"Mhmm" Dijon hummed running his hands up and down my body.

"Oh"

"Why? She woulda snitched no bull" Pooter shrugged just making me nod.

As terrible as she was to me ian expect her to be dead. She lowkey helped, but I guess I understand.

"We also found out that our pops paid him 10gs to do what he did"

I scoffed a little.

I knew there had to be more to it.

"That's sick" I muttered feeling the tears grow in my eyes.

How could a parent hate their children so much?

"Excuse me" I got up slowly and made my way to the bathroom.

------------------

"Hey sis"

"Hey Ava... why you sound like that?" Millie's voice rang through the phone.

She gets 2 phone calls a day and I know her first one is either me or Nala.

"No reason... how's treatment going?"

"It's... something I realize I'm definitely not as crazy and down bad as I thought. People in here are crazyyyyy but I get it" She laughed making me join in with her

"I miss you"

"I miss you too boo... I'm glad you're getting better tho.. you only got 2 more weeks" I excitedly stated.

ʜᴜsᴛʟᴀजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें