Chapter 21- Failure

Start from the beginning

"Mr. Aizawa!" Sato and Mina chorus.

"Yay!" Mineta chirps.

"This guy's just trying to provoke you. He won't talk." Mr. Aizawa declares as he wrapped Dabi up and begins to step on him repeatedly.

"Yu, Mr. Aizawa, I think you got him." Kaminari points out.

"Look at him. Another fake. I fought one before." Mr. Aizawa informs as he lifts his foot up from the mud puddle.

"He wasn't real?" Mina questions as she walks over.

"It must be a Villain's quirk." Tenya states as him and Koda stood beside Mina.

"Eraser. What's it like out there?" Vlad asks.

"Hard to say. I left to direct our defense, but I ended up taking care of Kota. Look after him, while I go back to the front line. I'm counting on you to keep defending this place." Mr. Aizawa instructs as he goes to run to the door where Kota was standing with a scared expression.

"Is that wise? We hardly know anything about them." Vlad counters causing Mr. Aizawa to stop in his tracks.

"You'll be just fine by yourself. The other copy of him I fought earlier used the same attack. I think their strategy is to send their strongest fighters here to keep our attention since we're the Pros. That's how they're trying to disguise the fact that there are so few of them out there." Mr. Aizawa re-counters.

"If there aren't many, then we should be fighting, too!" Kirishima bellows.

"Yes! You need strength in numbers!" Tenya adds causing Mr. Aizawa to glare over at them.

"No! If they're not here for us, then they're after the students. We know about Bakugo, but they might be targeting others as well. We're still sorely lacking in information. The only way we win this is by making sure you students are protected." Mr. Aizawa explains and then runs out the door.

(To me)

"Give Kacchan and Tokoyami back to us!" Deku shouts, while standing on top of Compresses back, while Shoji and Shoto were holding him down.

"If you don't you're heads going in the ground!" I add as I place my foot on top Compresses head.

"Out of the way, Compress." Dabi instructs causing me to glance over to see him beginning to summon a blue flame.

"Got it." Compress calls out causing me to quickly look back to see him disappear. "Damn it!" I think as I turn towards Dabi to see the blue fire coming towards us.

"That's cold!" Twice bellows as I go to use Fah Jin or Raid as I renamed it, but someone appears in front of me pushing Dabi's flame in another direction.

"(B/N)?!" Deku, Shoji, and Shoto choruses. "Good thing I had put him in my pocket." I think, but then see smoke come off of his hands.

"That was close..." (B/N) groaned, but then Twice jumps towards us.

"The beat-up little boy and you. You're on Shigaraki's kill list! No, they weren't!" Twice shouts.

"I'm not in the mood you walking contradiction!" I shout as I ready myself as Twice grabs a measuring type thing from the gauntlets he was wearing, but then Shoto summons ice pillars towards him.

"So hot!" Twice bellows as he's forced back, but then I see Toga's sucking device coming towards me and I dodge, but then hear a groan as I see Deku barely managed to dodge it as well.

"Hi, Izuku! My names Toga!" Toga calls out as she rushes towards him.

(B/N), Help Deku. I'm going after Compress!" I shout as began to look around, while (B/N) turns to see Toga sitting on Deku as she holds up a knife.