bucky bear

Warnings: nothing bad, just a little bit dirty

Bucky's POV:
The Avengers were all chilling on the lounges in the living room. It was a comfortable silence. Until Tony thought it would be a good moment to break the silence: "Hey, do you all remember when Steve always called Bucky "Bucky bear"?" We all heard Steve sigh and I know he's a little bit embarrassed by the pet name he gave me. But I love him blushing so I say: "He still does. Just not in front of you. " We can all see that he goes a deep shade of red when everybody started laughing. I almost felt a little bit sorry for him but he just said: "If you are going to tell them our secrets I will start too." I said sassy missing the look of mischief glimmering in his eyes: "And what would you tell them?" This sentence was definitely one of my worst ideas. He just replied with a smug smile: "Oh just that you like to call me dadd...."- I shout out loud to keep him from talking and exposing our secrets. One point for Stevie, zero for me. I see my friends in tears as they are rolling on the floor laughing. "Who knew Cap could say something like that and doesn't blush while doing so", Tony chokes out. When Steven Grant Rogers started laughing too, it was enough. I stomped over to him and shoved him into the wall. Let's win a point for me. His breath hitched, still not used to my touch after so many years. I quietly whisper in his hear: "Oh you're so gonna pay for that, daddy. He whimpers a bit. This word being something he loves being called. I let him go and I've never seen a man redder than this beauty in front of me. Satisfied that I did this to him I give him a little kiss. The Avengers are now nearly dying on the floor because of how hard they laugh. We were probably the biggest threat they fought over the last week.
One point for me, one point for Stevie.

07/04/22