Choji x Reader

You walked your way to the Akimichi's residence. You heard your friend Choji was sick, as you knocked on the door his father greeted you, "Ah, you're here to see Choji, that's good Shikamaru just recently left he's up and hungry- are those muffins?"

"Yes sir," you beamed holding up your basket of assorted muffins you'd freshly baked, "would you like one Mr. Akimichi?"
"Sure, thank you," he smiled as he took a bite out of a blueberry muffin, he led you down to where Choji's room was."Here he is," he said as he slid open the door for you.

You thanked him as you entered Choji's room, he'd had a bitter cold for a couple of days now, he wasn't supposed to be contageous anymore and could see visitors now, it wasn't anything too bad but it was good to visit old friends. 

"Hey Choji, I baked you some muffins," you said greeting him as you sat down next to his bed.
"Ooooh! Thank you _______!" He took a big bite out of a chocolate chip muffin and swallowed, "these are really good!" He replied smiling.

"Sure thing, and thank you Choji, is there anything else you need?" You said sweetly your hands politely folded on your lap.

"Just one... I-I've been needing to ask you about this for some time now _______..." he said focusing at his muffin, it appeared as if he was kind of blushing.
"Yes Choji? What is it?" you said encouragingly leaning towards him slightly.

"_______ I... how do you feel about me?" He finally said after a long pause, he looked up at you from his muffin, he even sat it back down on his bed side table focusing on you, you knew this was serious.

"Well, I've always cared about you Choji..." you said blushing, even though some people said Choji was 'a little big around the sides' you still thought he was cute- and even better, he was a really sweet guy. "I guess you could say I might care a little bit too much for you..." you blushed looking away from him.
You could hear the smile in his voice, "Oh! That's good, because I... well, I love you _______." 

You looked up wide eyed.
Your heart sort of stopped beating for a couple of seconds, "You... love me?" He nodded,  You internally squealed wrapping your arms around him in a hug, "I love you too!"