"But the stars don't shine, they burn." Mirabel added, Julieta and Agustin felt proud that their daughter was willing to do this, just for the sake of her family, "The constellations shift.".

"I think it's time you knew," Mirabel stopped, Mirabel had already learnt where her ideology was wrong, she had always been jealous of her family members' gifts. Mirabel had made the same mistake that the Encanto had unconciously done to the Madrigals, "You're more than just your gift.".

The family felt enlightened that Mirabel said that, having gifts and powers shouldn't affect how people should see them.

Behind Pepa's thunderstorms, lies a woman in an endless loop of making a cloud from all her stress and emotions and the stress from having to take responsibility for the downpour.

Julieta's care for her family went beyond just her food, people associated her name with the healing, and not with the healer.

Camilo was forced to literally and physically change himself just so he could be of help to the Encanto, just being himself was impossible because of his gift.

Isabela didn't live her life the way she wanted, instead she lived it how the Encanto and Abuela wanted. Behind the perfect graceful dress was a real woman, a woman that sacrificed her happiness for everyone else's.

Luisa had to go through the pain of carrying churches and boulders, even when she would drop to the floor from the exhaustion, she would force herself to push through it. The burning sun and the sore muscles couldn't stop her will to help everyone that needs her muscles.

Antonio was far too young to understand, but he was happy to see his best friend back, he was happy the gift he had, and he was lucky to avoid being exploited for his gift.

The family was only this selfless because of the influence of one person, the head of the Madrigal family, Abuela Alma Madrigal.

Abuela's trauma had caused her to see herself and her family as the core of the Encanto. To Abuela, being gifted gave her family a duty to use it to their highest potential. She pushed herself and her family to fit perfectly into the Encanto, and to give their life to everyone else.

All it took was the destruction of her own family's home to show her the problem of forcing the Madrigals into her picture of a perfect family.

Abuela regretted it immensely, she looked back at the countless mistakes she made with raising the family.

Abuela felt especially sorry for the Madrigal she treated the worst, the Madrigal that she shoved away from the picture just because of her lack of a gift, Mirabel.

And during the hours that Mirabel was missing, Abuela was more nervous and remorseful than all the other Madrigals combined.

This was the perfect time for Abuela to start to undo all the trauma she had unconsciously given her family, and thankfully, she knew. "I'm sorry I held on too tight.".

"Just so afraid I'd lose you too." Abuela was still afraid of her family after realizing the pain she had caused them,

Abuela slowly gained the confidence and walked to her family.

Bruno was still hiding behind the pillar, and he tried his best to prolong his reunion with his long lost family.

Abuela was comforted by her two daughters, but she found that her third child was still not showing himself.

Abuela looked around, and caught a small glimpse of the green ruana that belonged to her son.

"Bruno..." Abuela whispered, the green ruana shifted, it hid for a few seconds before moving out, now revealing the wearer.