11-eleven

The vision layed infront of the head of the family, Abuela Madrigal.

This 'date night' wasn't going how you expected. You were expecting it to just be that, a date, you were looking forward to it so much, that you even hallucinated the scene earlier, when you kissed Dolores.

Now that you stand opposite Abuela Madrigal, her anger and disappointment showed easily.

Every Madrigal lost control of their gifts, which had led to this chaos that was infront of you right now.

Pepa had lost her control over her weather. The cloud grew a mind of its own, like the sounds of the thundering were drowning out Pepa's pleads to calm down.

You could barely see a figure Camilo was transforming into, all that remained from him was a blur.

Dolores' ears rang uncontrollably, high pitched ringing repeatedly beat in her ears. Even when she covered her ears with her hands, the ringing was still there.

The walls crawled with deadly poisonous flowers, as Isabela would accidentally grow flowers with each movement she does.

Mariano's nose grew red, as the flower that hit him left a mark on his face. His eyes were moving like crazy, he was on the verge of losing conciousness.

Luisa could feel her arms and legs turn to jelly, as one of her biggest worries start to pan out. Luisa tried to pick up a fork but found it near impossible. Then, suddenly, her strength returned, causing the fork to fly through the sky, and hit Agustin in the shoulder, letting out a bonechilling screech.

Julieta went straight to her husband, who had blood coming out of his shoulder.

Julieta grabs an Arepa from the table and slowly puts it inside Agustin's open mouth, as Julieta pulled the fork out, Agustin's screams were muffled by the crumbs of the treat.

Nothing happened.

You would have thought that the wound would be closed by now, but no, the blood kept falling. The Arepa had lost all its nutrition.

Agustin places his hand on the open wound, as his wife was standing by his side, bombarding him with questions about his health.

"Mirabel found Bruno's Vision! She broke into the tower!" Camilo exclaimed as his voice changed with every new form he transformed into.

The family looked at Mirabel, who, herself, was also still processing what had just happened.

The gusts of wind from the storm blew open the backdoor, which was the entrance that the townsfolk were expecting the family to go through with joy.

As soon as the door blasted open, the townsfolk were still expecting a happy ending so they raised their hands and said there congratulations.

When they realized how bad the ceremony turned out, all the joy and excitement drained from their faces.

Even the townsfolk weren't amused at how the date turned out.

┅┅┅┅┅┅

The once cheerful and vibrant atmosphere of the Casíta turned to gloom. The colorful decorations and designs turned to dark unsaturated grays.

Luisa was running to her room, with her two parents following behind her, calling her name as she didn't hear them through her cries.

Señora Guzman had taken her grandchild away from the home, who was barely hanging on after Isabela's flower hit him in the nose.

Abuela did her best to follow the Guzmans, so that her plans could still be laid into effect, but the Guzmans really didn't want to spend another second with the chaotic family.